A motivated Business Professional with the desire to transition into an Entry-Level HR Associate/Personnel Assistant position that will utilize my education and previous experience. Areas of knowledge include strategic HR planning, talent acquisition, employee relations, conflict resolution, compensation management, benefits administration, safety management and legal compliance. Knowledge and understanding on how to implement best practices and cost
A motivated Business Professional with the desire to transition into an Entry-Level HR Associate/Personnel Assistant position that will utilize my education and previous experience. Areas of knowledge include strategic HR planning, talent acquisition, employee relations, conflict resolution, compensation management, benefits administration, safety management and legal compliance. Knowledge and understanding on how to implement best practices and cost containment strategies in alignment with the organization's business goals and initiatives.
As an Entry-Level HR Associate/Personnel Assistant, I will be able to assist the HR Manager with:
• The development of recruitment strategies, analyzing staffing patterns, screening résumés, conducting first interviews, overseeing background investigations, scheduling drug tests and sending out offer letters
• Guiding the company in the right direction through informed and well thought-out decisions regarding HR issues and employees relations
• Planning and directing HR functions, ensuring compliance with state and federal government laws
• Periodically instituting salary surveys to stay competitive within the field in order to keep current employees on the right track
• Managing all aspects of human resources as well as working through growth periods by resolving compliance issues via executing new policies and procedures, which eases the hurdle of growing or downsizing under stressful economic conditions
• Collaborating with executives, managers and supervisors addressing staffing, compensation, compliance and legal issues as well as working with them regarding HR and labor law training, which will help empower them in their role
• Acting as a liaison and sounding board between departments as well as providing ongoing coaching and counseling, implementing performance strategies, creating successful hiring plans and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes
Recruiting Coordinator @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Human Resources Assistant @ • Assist with ensuring open positions are posted on appropriate job boards timely, accurately, and thoroughly
• Assist with scheduling interviews and complete recruitment process including performing reference, education and employment checks on all new hires
• Assist with compiling appropriate new hire paperwork.
• Oversee maintenance and filing of personnel files, confidential files, FMLA files, ADA documentation, or similar.
• Assist with performing clerical responsibilities including filing, scanning, sending and receiving faxes, and assembling informational materials or packets From February 2013 to August 2013 (7 months) Austin, Texas AreaAdministrative Assistant @ • Answered multi-line phones, took messages and transferred calls to appropriate employee and/or department
• Maintained and updated files, records, logs, suspense systems and a wide variety of automated systems in support of operations
• Coordinated meetings and scheduled/confirmed appointments; oversaw acquisition and maintenance of office equipment and inventory From June 2008 to January 2009 (8 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaCustomer Relations Executive/Recruiting Assistant @ • Collaborated with Recruiting Manager in the recruitment of new hires; created employment ads and placed on various Internet job boards for the newly created Financial Times subsidiary, which continues to thrive today with employees that were hired
• Maintained up-to-date and accurate personnel files, which included current pay rates, addresses, designated departments, shifts, corrective action, vacation, sick leave, claims and performance reviews
• Prospected for new business, uncovering leads within client organizations; acted as liaison between customer and the organization From May 2007 to January 2008 (9 months) Ahmedabad Area, India
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Human Resources Management, 3.8 @ St. Edward's University From 2010 to 2012 Bachelor's degree, Business Administration; Marketing @ Gujarat University From 2004 to 2008 Dhwani Satasia is skilled in: Human Resources Administration/Management, Talent Acquisition Management, Employee Retention and Relations, Regulatory Compliance, Legal Issues Resolution, Policies & Procedures, Diversity, Organizational Development, Corporate Culture Change, Benefits Administration, Worker’s Compensation, Immigration Reform, Background Checks, Drug Testing, Personnel Administration
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension