Active Pipeline @ Google via Artech Information Systems
As an experienced Recruiter in a variety of fields, I find my passion in building long-lasting and trusting relationships with all of my candidates. It is important to me to make sure that every single one of my candidates feels comfortable and taken care of while we work together. There is so much reward in connecting with
As an experienced Recruiter in a variety of fields, I find my passion in building long-lasting and trusting relationships with all of my candidates. It is important to me to make sure that every single one of my candidates feels comfortable and taken care of while we work together. There is so much reward in connecting with people while you work towards the same goal together and I wake up every day excited to achieve results.
I specialize in the placement of traveling RN’s. My pledge to all of my Travel Nurses is to find the best possible match for both them and the clients we are working with to ensure that everyone is successful. Nurses work extremely hard each and every day and it is my job to take the stress of traveling off of their shoulders.
Interested in Travel Nursing? Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. I am here to help!
Email me at [email protected]
Call me at 512-920-6501
Fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Northeast Wisconsin
- I have an amazing dog named Sammi
- I am never bored and always laughing
- I teach spin classes as a fun hobby
Recruitment Specialist @ Randstad Healthcare has been placing healthcare professionals in temporary, contract, and permanent placement positions at America's top healthcare facilities for over 25 years. Our industry leading staffing services help clients - from large teaching hospitals to rural medical centers, physician groups, government facilities, insurance companies, clinics, and Fortune 500 companies - deliver optimal patient care by providing highly qualified candidates to fill shortages. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Educator @ - Ensure a positive guest experience using exceptional sales/customer service skills
- Consistently improve all areas of development including communication, feedback skills, and leadership qualities.
- Follow company guidelines for visual merchandising From December 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 1 month) Austin, Texas AreaAssistant Director @ - Address any staffing issues in a productive and goal oriented manner such as hiring, employee relations, and discipline
- Create a positive environment for riders by training/coaching staff in company services/tasks while pushing sales
- Execute all studio operations such as shift management, maintenance, budget control, inventory, and sales From April 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 6 months) Austin, Texas AreaRecruiting Consultant @ From April 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 1 month) Human Resources Intern @ Carry out new hire orientations and complete new hire administrative process.
Assist with various HR activities such as background checks, motor vehicle reports, & employee requests.
Ensured proper documentation and filing of necessary documents. From June 2011 to December 2011 (7 months) Sales Associate @ Help customers with whatever they needed while visiting the store. Make sure they have the experience the company intended them to have.
Maintain the sales floor by following company policies and rules.
Follow procedure to complete sales transactions. From March 2008 to December 2011 (3 years 10 months) Student Employment Coordinator - Reeve Union / University Dining @ Set student employment policies such as interviewing procedures, orientation process, and performance appraisal steps.
Plan semester employee recognition banquet.
Conduct interviews with students and employees to evaluate the student employment program. From October 2010 to July 2011 (10 months) Oshkosh, Wisconsin AreaTreasurer @ Act as head of the fundraising committee for the organization.
Act as the head of the alternative spring break committee as well.
Handle all of the chapters finances.
Serve on the board of the chapter. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year)
Bachelors of Business Administration, Human Resource Management @ UW-Oshkosh From 2007 to 2011 Coleman High Dennis Behnke is skilled in: Personality, Intuitive, Outgoing, Customer Service, Human Resources, New Hire Orientations, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Recruiting, Interviews, Microsoft Office, Sales, Staffing Services, Time Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension