Results-focused and driven professional, offering key credentials and strengths in: product management, product development, and program development. Qualified and dynamic with the ability to drive complex product development programs, direct projects, and manage demanding client/vendor relationships. Proven ability to lead process improvement initiatives focused on operational efficiencies, cost reductions, improved user experience and overall customer experience. A
Results-focused and driven professional, offering key credentials and strengths in: product management, product development, and program development. Qualified and dynamic with the ability to drive complex product development programs, direct projects, and manage demanding client/vendor relationships. Proven ability to lead process improvement initiatives focused on operational efficiencies, cost reductions, improved user experience and overall customer experience. A tenacious and effective problem-solver who relies on past experience, personal ingenuity, and outside of the box thinking to deliver creative new products and programs.
Specialties: Go-to-market Stragey/Execution, New Product Development, Program Development, Project Management, New Product Launches, Marketing & Business Development, Product Lifecycle/Road Mapping, Process Improvements, Churn Reduction, Leadership/Team Collaboration, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Competitive Analysis, Financial Modeling, eCommerce, Prepaid, Wireline Telecommunications, International Calling Programs, Wireless
Product Manager - Platform Development @ From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Manager, Global Reload+ (Prepaid) Product Management @ Defined Global Reload+ Cash Access (GRCA) product strategies, user experience and roadmaps. Develop new technology-based product and product enhancements to anticipate and/or respond to customers’ needs, market trends and competitive trends. Collaborated with platform, settlement and technical teams to develop products that ensure customer value and usability. Worked closely with a broad cross-functional team to lead product development efforts. Developed detailed product designs and specifications with input from client, regional and internal teams to define product requirements. Overall advocate for the GRCA product working with global regional teams to prioritize needs.
• Defined new product life cycle process and implemented across global product teams focusing on seamless delivery and process improvements. Mentor and coach regional teams on process methodology. Participate in portfolio reviews to ensure methodology compliance and alignment with business strategy and objectives.
• Created WU India Bill Payment and Top-Up service, the company’s first bill payment and top-up integration outside of the United States using intricate settlement and aggregator functionality. From March 2013 to January 2014 (11 months) Sr. Product Manager @ Directed the product lifecycle for self-service on device applications and value added services (VAS) products. Define on-device self-service and self-activation product strategies and roadmaps and evaluate product behavior and user experiences for CPNI, store locator and POS service fee features. Lead the implementation process, including development, testing, and commercial launch and oversee end-to-end product lifecycle management operations. Manage and develop cross-functional project staff.
• Spearheaded continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organization, resulting in a $14,000,000+ annual costs reduction and a significant increase in overall customer experiences
• Directed and analyzed user behavior and drove the experiences for the mobile web My Account app/product; served as a direct Product Subject Matter Expert for Convergys Infinys Billing System integration
• Created and implemented strategies for the PAYGo customer communication and notification system; identified, analyzed and defined PAYGo data service and user experience enhancements
• Recipient of a Star Award for exceptional product development contributions and achievements From July 2009 to October 2012 (3 years 4 months) Sr. Product Manager @ Managed the video phone, accessories, and VoIP product operations for the communications company; maintained profit and loss statements, generated forecasts, and led product development initiatives.
• Created, facilitated, and led training programs for customer service, sales, and technical support teams and provided product updates and education to staff; ensured accurate customer education and service.
• Launched the Iris 3000 Video Phone product; increased product sales from $5,000/month to $12,000, decreased churn by $800,000 and improved operational efficiency by 25% ($300,000).
• Facilitated the planning for project efforts between the product and delivery teams to best manage time, human resources and budgets. From May 2008 to June 2009 (1 year 2 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaProduct Manager @ Identified and developed international products and programs to generate operating cashflow; drove new product promotions and implemented marketing and advertising programs. Conducted market and competition research to identify key factors or opportunities; established service and growth strategies.
• Accelerated the growth and development of the organization; increased telephone subscribers from From February 2006 to May 2008 (2 years 4 months) Greater St. Louis AreaFounder and Organizer @ St. Louis Adventure Group (SLAG) was created to bring people of all ages and experiences together to try new advenures and the great outdoors. Hiking, mountain biking, road biking, rock climbing, camping, kayaking, sky diving-- you name it and someone in SLAG has probably tried it. Started in 2006, SLAG quickly became one of the most active Meetup Groups in the United States and is still going strong today with over 1200 members. From 2006 to 2008 (2 years) Greater St. Louis AreaNational Director of Marketing @ Oversaw the day-to-day operational activities of the production and marketing departments; supported the apartment finder and multi-housing vertical units. Defined the company’s vision, requirements, and strategy; developed and implemented strategic marketing plans to achieve or exceed objectives and established plans and programs to support sales or revenue goals. Managed external marketing vendors.
• Conducted primary/secondary market research to formulate and execute marketing strategies and planned and implemented advertising or promotional activities; monitored the competition
• Established and maintained professional and productive relationships with industry influencers and key community/strategic partners; maintained consistent brand images throughout all lines From October 2004 to February 2006 (1 year 5 months) Product Manager @ Supervised and directed the technical development of products and features for emerging programs and products; led promotions, small business conferencing, eCommerce, link for commission, and vending operations. Recognized as the founder/creator of a unique prepaid keytag card (Patent # USD454,910S)
• Orchestrated the turnaround and rebranding of ailing products; improved product performance; enhanced product revenues by 38% and streamlined processes which increased quality by 22%
• Recipient of the Ovation Leader Award, Leadership Award, Bravo Award, Spirit of Prepaid Award and the First to the Future Award for exceptional organizational contributions and achievements
Program Manager - Marketing Services
Developed, implemented, and managed recognition programs and customer events; created effective marketing communication plans for programs and events and collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution. Managed a $2,100,000 capital budget, including asset disposal, upgrade processes, and equipment regulations and contained and controlled all costs. Created and launched sophisticated and user friendly interactive websites; acted as the primary content provider for websites.
Program Manager - National Acquisition Programs
Redesigned and restructured a $250,000 sales program to generate over $15,000,000 in revenue; created new programs and managed the lifecycle from concept delivery. Produced sales/collateral communications utilizing various media sources and established motivational awards or programs for internal initiatives. From March 1993 to June 2004 (11 years 4 months) Greater Atlanta Area
NPDP Certification, Product Development @ PDMA From 2011 to 2011 Denise NPDP is skilled in: Telecommunications, Product Development, Business Case, Product Requirements, Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Life Cycle Management, Competitive Analysis, Product Launch, P&L Management, Mobile, Wireless, Customer Experience, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Go-to-market Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension