I am a highly enthusiastic and self motivated person with 5 years experience within the Telecommunications industry. I am very competitive with a natural flare to succeed in everything I do. I am a really fast learner and capable of handling complaint at all levels. My customer focused mentality allows me to meet and exceed set targets
I am a highly enthusiastic and self motivated person with 5 years experience within the Telecommunications industry. I am very competitive with a natural flare to succeed in everything I do. I am a really fast learner and capable of handling complaint at all levels. My customer focused mentality allows me to meet and exceed set targets and goals whilst achieving a great customer experience. I am confident and work well under pressure.
In short I am reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and eager to learn and have a genuine interest in providing outstanding world class Customer Service.
My main interests are working hard and achieving my goals in everything I do. I strive in adapting to my surroundings quickly and learning to achieve the best in everything I do. I have a true passion in inspiring people to succeed and work towards the greater good of a team
Technical Customer Services Supervisor @ From January 2015 to Present (10 months) Senior Technical Escalations Advisor @ • Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to a large customer base
• Taking ownership of calls and providing support for Broadband, Landline and Voice over IP
• Escalating and monitoring voice and data faults using Strategic Imperitives, TalkTalk Portal
• Providing world class customer service contact made
• Troubleshooting Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Mac OS including all email clients
• Dealing with escalated supervisor call backs and CEO Complaints
• Delegating and assigning tasks to individuals in the Admin/Escalations team From October 2012 to January 2015 (2 years 4 months) London, United KingdomAccount Manager - Faults Specialist @ • Achieving team sales, retention and customer satisfaction targets
• Absorbing the responsibility for Provisioning, Line Faults, Billing and Credit Control departments
• Working with WLR/LLU/ISDN2/iPBX Voice Faults and , constantly reporting to SMC, Openreach
• Working with in company and Ofcom regulations and having knowledge of the telecommunications industry to upsell to existing and new customers.
• Originated from Line Faults department there for have outstanding knowledge of Fault logging/tracking, understanding of Line fault (NGN/WLR3) liaising with TalkTalk and BT Openreach
• Managing and organising personal work load and taking full responsibility of customer accounts from start until finish From May 2012 to October 2012 (6 months) London, United KingdomIT Service Desk Analyst @ • Managing, co-ordinating and resolving 1st and 2nd line incidents and change requests
• Answering, Logging and fixing incoming calls
• Dealing with 3rd party suppliers, technician and engineers via phone and directly
• Logging calls and carrying out troubleshooting tasks as advised
• Assisting 2nd and 3rd line team with new laptop builds, faulty laptop refurbishment using Norton Ghost and HD Clone software. Also took upon myself to carry out a number of desk moves around the office.
• Creating new and updating existing procedures and training new members of staff when required
• Escalating major issues and system failures to management.
• Working closely with the Network team, assisting in trouble shooting Cisco and Alied Telesis Systems at stores, giving clear instruction through the phone in hardware installation to store staff, dealing with WAN, LAN and VPN issues.
• I have worked with and supported the following software: Norton Ghost, HD Clone, Active Directory, Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office, Supportworks call logging system, Lotus notes (6.5-8.5), IPFX Call management system, BT Call Management. From October 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 8 months) Watford, United Kingdom
Wembley High Technology College Deividas Mazrimas is skilled in: Telecommunications, ADSL, Broadband, Customer Service, Motivation, Telephony, Call Centers, Customer Retention, Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction, Technical Support, Training, Troubleshooting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension