Sales Representative @ Rush Computer Rentals/ an Electro Rent Company
Account Manager @ DMR Emerging Technologies
Business Consultant @ PerfectSoftware
Fairleigh Dickinson University
RUSH Computers, an Electro Rent Company, was established in 1981 and provides an extensive variety of sophisticated high technology computers, peripherals and audio visual equipment. RUSH offers the most up-to-date technology tools to a strong and loyal customer base nationwide and abroad. As a leading IT equipment solutions company, we have 350 employees that operate out of
RUSH Computers, an Electro Rent Company, was established in 1981 and provides an extensive variety of sophisticated high technology computers, peripherals and audio visual equipment. RUSH offers the most up-to-date technology tools to a strong and loyal customer base nationwide and abroad. As a leading IT equipment solutions company, we have 350 employees that operate out of 12 offices strategically located throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Europe and China. We also have the largest inventory of computer equipment in the industry, with a book value of over $30 Million.
Rush Computer Rentals provides short term rental and long term leasing of all types of computer equipment such as laptops, desktops, servers, LCD monitors, plasma monitors and LCD projectors.
We work with all types of corporations: Law Firms, Technology Staffing companies, Tradeshow companies, Entertainment companies, Educational companies, Professional Service companies and Event Management companies.
Please contact me at any time via the following:
Office number: 800-883-7874 x1412
Cell number: 508-294-4172
E-mail: [email protected]
Additional reasons to trust your business with RUSH:
• Proven Reliability
• Local & International Capabilities
• Latest Equipment
• Single Point of Contact
• Competitive Pricing
• 24 X 7 Service & Support
• Customer Satisfaction
Sales Representative @ From May 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) Account Manager @ From November 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 7 months) Business Consultant @ Consult with businesses with up to 2,000 employees on such issues as HR compliance, payroll, talent management, and other employer services. Develop long-term relationships with prospects in the Northern NJ area. Develop uncharted territory and manage/interpret business solutions for client companies.
• Generated $60,000 for company and saved 25% for Texas nonprofit by providing paperless HR solution. From February 2010 to October 2010 (9 months) Sales Executive @ Closed new business with client prospects that had up to 1,000 employees. Conducted in-person demonstrations and webinars for senior level management, including C Suite. Cultivated relationships that led to new business opportunities in the business to business arena.
• Secured $150,000 in new business after persuading CEO, CFO, and Director of Finance of corporate company that they would save at least 30% on costs and receive better service with CheckPoint than with a competitor.
• Drove 25% increase in new business in just one year by devising effective cold calling phone scripts. From June 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 8 months) Systems Consultant @ Consistently supported 30 telesales inside sales managers (MAS, SBS, and TotalSource) by providing technical assistance such as client needs analysis and demonstration of product capabilities. Trained and developed new inside sales managers by providing ADP knowledge and product training. Kept inside sales managers abreast of product developments, competitive intelligence, and HR and industry trends. Aided inside sales managers with ROI and pricing.
• Realized total sales revenue of more than $.5 million for FY 2007.
• Inducted into President’s Club for FY 2007.
• Named TeleSales Employee of the Month in August, 2007. From January 2006 to February 2008 (2 years 2 months) Enterprise Consultant @ Performed HR, benefits, and payroll analysis for new and existing clients, implementing Enterprise HRMS and PayForce. Instructed clients on how to best utilize Enterprise and PayForce Systems to meet business needs. Assisted clients with setting up tables, security, data conversion, and testing. Aided clients in instituting business procedures for use with Enterprise and PayForce Systems. Troubleshot system issues for clients. From August 2000 to December 2005 (5 years 5 months) Human Resources Application Consultant @ Provided application training for clients, using Lawson Software Human Resources Module. Collaborated with clients to determine how the product would impact their organizations. From September 1999 to August 2000 (1 year) Project Manager @ Facilitated planning meeting with relevant parties to gather data related to project. Created and managed a project plan that summarized tasks, resources, and costs associated with project. From February 1999 to September 1999 (8 months) Benefits Administrator @ Managed retiree administration, including monthly billing and payments, compiling/analyzing monthly headcount reports and fielding questions from retirees. Oversaw Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 401(k) Retirement Plan, including loans, withdrawals, rollovers, distributions, total loan payments, QDRO’s, wiring funds, loan/contribution true-ups, and excess plan payments. Calculated company match and guideline benefit amounts as well as rates of return. Consulted with and advised former employees of their options for 401(k) investment after their departure. Administered Global Retirement Plan for international employees. From May 1997 to January 1999 (1 year 9 months) Plan Administrator @ Oversaw employee 401(k) enrollments, contribution amounts, loans, rollovers, distributions, and discrimination testing. Handled monthly billing for medical, dental, and life insurance premiums. Managed COBRA and FMLA for over 1,200 employees. Processed new hire, termination, and salary increase documentation. Facilitated new employee orientation and conducted exit interviews. From June 1993 to May 1997 (4 years)
Received Human Resource Management Certificate @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New BrunswickFairleigh Dickinson UniversityBS @ East Stroudsburg University of PennsylvaniaHasbrouck Heights Dawn Sconzo is skilled in: Cold Calling, Sales, Training, Selling, New Business Development, Management, Sales Operations, Direct Sales, Lead Generation, B2B, CRM, Account Management, Customer Retention, Business Development, Pricing Strategy, Deal Closure, Sales Process, Talent Acquisition, Networking, Time Management, Customer Satisfaction, Sales Presentations, Strategic Partnerships, Business Intelligence, Strategy, Leadership, Closing Deals, Pricing Negotiation, Building Relationships, Consultative Selling, Enterprise Software
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension