Oracle Linux provides the latest innovations, tools, and features that enable you to innovate, collaborate, and create solutions across traditional, cloud-based, and virtual environments. Providing advanced scalability and reliability for enterprise applications and systems, Oracle Linux delivers extreme performance and is used in all x86-based Oracle Engineered Systems. Oracle Linux is free to use, free to distribute,
Oracle Linux provides the latest innovations, tools, and features that enable you to innovate, collaborate, and create solutions across traditional, cloud-based, and virtual environments. Providing advanced scalability and reliability for enterprise applications and systems, Oracle Linux delivers extreme performance and is used in all x86-based Oracle Engineered Systems. Oracle Linux is free to use, free to distribute, free to update, and easy to download. It is the only Linux distribution with production support for zero-downtime kernel updates with Oracle Ksplice, allowing customers the ability to apply patches for security and other updates without a reboot, as well as providing diagnostic features for debugging kernel issues on production systems.
Oracle Linux Advantage
Oracle is the only vendor in the industry that offers a complete Linux-based solution stack—applications, middleware, database, management tools, operating system, and hardware—along with a single point of support. Oracle invests significantly in testing Oracle Linux and enabling enterprises to deploy with confidence. And Oracle Linux Support provides industry-leading global support for the Linux operating system at dramatically lower cost.
Strategic Account Manager Oracle Linux and Virtualization Support Sales @ Account Manager for Oracle Linux and Oracle VM From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Enterprise Sales, Software, Hardware, Support @ - Sold Juniper Network solutions into the Commercial, Financial, Energy, Utilities, Healthcare and Education Markets,
- Educated and sold Juniper Networks Hardware and Software to C-level, VP, Director, and I.T. Managers
- Managed full sales cycle with channel re-sellers to exceeded sales goals for territory.
- Used current customer list and various other marketing resources to garner new and repeat sales.
- Communicated every week with management using reports from "CRM" on territory plan and progress.
- Trained re-sellers on Juniper Network solutions and how to position them.
- Developed strategies for specific verticals for re-sellers to be successful with Juniper Network solutions
- Master Level JNSA Certified-Juniper Networks Sales Associate
- Surpass quota every quarter Awarded quota buster award for 2011 sales achievement 156.08 %
- Awarded 2011 top newcomer award, Top Metric Achiever, and Sales Excellence Award From March 2011 to June 2014 (3 years 4 months) Greater Denver AreaSales: Software & Marketing @ ServiceMagic is the nation’s leading website connecting consumers with screened and approved local service professionals. Our network consists of over 80,000 customer-rated service pros for home improvement tasks, such as kitchen & bathroom remodeling, cleaning & maid services, handyman services, landscaping and many more. All ServiceMagic pros carry the ServiceMagic Seal of Approval, which includes a rigorous screening process, including criminal background checks, and state-level trade licensing when applicable. ServiceMagic was recently named Colorado Technology Company of the Year and we draw in nearly four million unique visitors to our website each month From April 2010 to March 2011 (1 year) Greater Denver AreaEnterprise and Federal Sales: Hardware,Software @ LogRhythm, delivers the visibility, insight and situational awareness needed for cyber threat defense, detection and response, compliance automation and assurance, and operational intelligence and optimization. LogRhythm uniquely analyzes and manages network, host, file and user activity data in a highly scalable, integrated solution. LogRhythm’s patented log management and SIEM 2.0 solution detects the previously undetectable, delivers powerful forensics and provides actionable intelligence.. From February 2009 to April 2010 (1 year 3 months) Greater Denver AreaSales: Hardwars & Software Government, Education, & Medical Markets @ HD Telepresence and Video Solutions – Extend the collaborative power of visual communication to anywhere you work―in the office, at home, or on the go. Polycom HD telepresence and video solutions are based on open standards, so they easily integrate with other applications. This makes it simple for you to meet face-to-face with colleagues, partners, and customers, using any system or device you choose.
Voice Solutions – Polycom enterprise-grade telephones are easy to use, work with your existing communication environment, and delivery better-than-in-person audio quality. From the iconic triangular SoundStation conference phone, to desktop and wireless phones, to immersive installed audio systems, Polycom voice solutions keep you connected and productive wherever you choose to work. From February 2006 to February 2009 (3 years 1 month) Greater Denver Area
Bachelor's of Science, American History (United States), 3.4 @ University of Colorado at Boulder From 2007 to 2012 David Jones is skilled in: Solution Selling, Sales Operations, Account Management, Selling, Networking, Sales, Network Security, SaaS, Sales Management, Pipeline Development, Sales Process, Enterprise Software, Business Development, New Business Development, Channel Sales