Accomplished IT leader with 20-year portfolio of success driving IT strategy and vital projects for organizations across diverse industries. Broad experience across both Fortune 100 and start-up environments. Instrumental in turning around behind-schedule projects and leading them to on-time delivery. Dedicated to building high-performance teams and cultivating solid relationships with clients, stakeholders, and executive management. Certified PMP,
Accomplished IT leader with 20-year portfolio of success driving IT strategy and vital projects for organizations across diverse industries. Broad experience across both Fortune 100 and start-up environments. Instrumental in turning around behind-schedule projects and leading them to on-time delivery. Dedicated to building high-performance teams and cultivating solid relationships with clients, stakeholders, and executive management. Certified PMP, CSM, MCBMSP, and MCSBS.
IT Strategy • Technology Relationship Management • Project Management • Team Leadership • Budget Administration
Needs Assessment • Software Development • Process/Performance Improvements
Client Relations • Requirements Gathering • Technical Consulting • Systems Integration
Specialties: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Portal Development, Information Worker systems, Professional Staffing, Project Management, SharePoint, Software Development, Rights Systems, Military Systems
Manager @ Successful implementation of a 3,800 user CRM implementation for Orange County Sheriff’s Department. Expanded upon the system I originally architected to have 21 additional modules in addition to the core 7 delivered in CRM 2011. Redesigned application to obtain full benefit of latest releases of CRM 2013/2015. Initial Modules included: Workers Compensation, Commendations, Complaints, Traffic Collision Tracking, Risk Management, Use of Force, Internal Affairs. New modules include Pursuits, K9, Inmate Request, Application portfolio management, Project management. Complete XRM solution with 211 custom entities. From November 2013 to Present (2 years) Santa Ana, CAOwner @ Drive sales, marketing, and product delivery efforts across organization. Pilot efforts to generate new business leads and serve as Project Engagement Manager and Technical Lead.
■ Implemented Dynamics CRM 2011/4.0 and SharePoint 2010 for core business processes for a workers compensation organization servicing Fortune 100 clients.
■ Led efforts to architect solution for Pharmacy billing project that increased client’s medical billing throughput by 100X, improved accuracy, and enabled a greater level of control over billing process.
■ Saved Fortune 100 client healthcare/workers' compensation company $3M in 6 months by designing and developing a new suite of products that produced a 20+% reduction in workers' compensation claims. Drove process design, business workflows, and user interface upgrades.
■ Created an external-facing custom SharePoint 2007 site for community hospital project with a custom look and an easier user interface as project portal.
■ Designed and implemented 15 user CRM Online solution for a mid-sized hospital to manage and report for a green field drug testing and analysis program. The highly tailored implementation streamlined their testing and reporting process. Led custom form development, workflow modeling, and end-user training.
■ Implemented CRM Online solution for a local hospital that transitioned the client from Excel spreadsheets to an automated solution. Led custom form development, workflow modeling, and end-user training. From February 2008 to November 2013 (5 years 10 months) Irvine, CAManager CRM @ Responsible for leading, designing and implementation of custom XRM and CRM applications for both Public and Private sector clients. Provided technical pre-sales for multiple large CRM pursuits.
■ Successful implementation of a 3,800 user CRM implementation for Orange County Sheriff’s Department. Worked with OCSD leaders to redesign multiple process achieving a high level of user adoption. Features included: Workers Compensation, Commendations, Complaints, Traffic Collision Tracking, Risk Management, Use of Force, Internal Affairs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
■ Grant’s Management for San Diego Sheriff’s Department used to manage over $100 Million in grants and claims. Successful project lead to additional projects at SDSD. 20 Users. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
■ Criminal Intelligence Database for a confidential California Law Enforcement organization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM custom XRM application to track criminal activity and relationships. 20 Users.
■ Delivery of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lab Management custom solution for UCLA. Integrated SharePoint as a public facing interface and CRM for internal Lab Staff. 15 Users. From September 2012 to July 2013 (11 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDirector of Application Development @ Served as IT Leader for 23-member team charged with building large-scale internet radio platforms for CBS Radio and AOL Radio. Liaised with client to gather requirements and establish scope management.
■ Led on-time, on-budget launch of new web music service and player using .NET, C#, AJAX, and Flash.
■ Improved internal processes to streamline development and set up improved bug tracking and prioritization of features and defects.
■ Blended best of Agile and Structured (PMP) project methodologies to successfully launch a critical phase of the project with 300K+ concurrent users and 15M+ registered users.
■ Piloted the integration of the site with iTunes and ecommerce with Amazon for song and album sales. From June 2007 to December 2007 (7 months) Director IT @ Earned rapid promotion to Director of IT position leading application development efforts for 25 budget groups. Administered $10M budget. Supervised 26-member staff. Drove design and launch of multiple divisional applications including enterprise-wide IP management, business and legal affairs, music publishing, 3rd-party obligations and royalties, licensing, casting, HR, employee performance management, and the Studio Employee Portal.
■ Piloted deployment of Disney Studio Employee Portal with target audience of 100K Disney employees, an effort that increased employee use 50%.
■ Established 1st--ever portfolio management process, resulting in senior executive stakeholder buy-in to rationalize project requests and prioritization. Ensured best ROI projects were funded and staffed.
■ Led integration of 14 complex internal financial and management systems with Disney’s global SAP R/3 project under tight deadline without using additional resources.
■ Improved management capabilities and enabled 3 project managers to gain PMP certification by establishing a new mentoring program for key senior managers.
■ Rescued struggling $1M IP rights management and sales project that suffered from delays and hostile stakeholders. Rebuilt relationships, implemented change management, and launched project worldwide to 500 end users.
■ Drove integration of multiple systems from Fox Family purchase, finishing the project ahead of schedule. From October 2000 to June 2007 (6 years 9 months) Burbank, CAProject Manager @ • Managed a team of 8 developing financial applications. Responsible for project management, scheduling, and budgeting for multiple departments including Treasury, Corporate Tax, Securities Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Corporate Actuarial.
• Directed the infrastructure rollout for PeopleSoft 7.5 Financials including 1500 client workstation installations, process schedulers, and application servers. From June 1994 to October 2000 (6 years 5 months) SGT, Intelligence Analyst & PSYOP @ From November 1984 to December 1995 (11 years 2 months) Sr. Programmer/Analyst @ • Responsible for the software design and project leadership of the timekeeping/attendance application installed in 100+ locations. Designed electronic time clock software.
• Developed programs to retrieved report files off of an AS/400 and distribute via email. From June 1993 to June 1995 (2 years 1 month) Corporate Network Specialist/Programmer @ • Designed/developed applications including finished goods, A/P, A/R, and inventory.
• Responsible for administration of an 80-user Pick mid-range system and a 40-user network.
• Supervised the installation of custom software and equipment for a new fulfillment division. From October 1991 to November 1993 (2 years 2 months) Applications Programmer II @ A publishing label of Vivendi Games, creates interactive entertainment for personal computers, videogame systems and handheld gaming devices.
• Programmed graphics intensive games in SCI (proprietary object oriented language) for a large game company. From February 1991 to October 1991 (9 months) Systems Administrator @ chain of retail stores selling office furniture, supplies, and space planning services.
• Reviewed company processes and selected a new package to automate operations.
• Provided system administration for an IBM R/S6000 running AIX and Advanced Pick running Point of Sale (POS), accounting, and inventory control applications. From February 1990 to February 1991 (1 year 1 month) Supervisor, Manufacturing Engineering Group @ • Supervised 8 manufacturing engineers and technicians, responsible for assigning projects, establishing schedules and managing resources.
• Acted as a liaison with customers providing technical assistance and problem resolution.
• Project leader for a multi-discipline engineering team developing prototype circuit boards From September 1987 to February 1990 (2 years 6 months)
BS, Business Management @ Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management From 2005 to 2007 PMI ScrumMaster Certification Program David Jamriska, PMP, CSM is skilled in: SharePoint, Microsoft CRM, Portals, Software Development, PMP, Certified Scrum Master..., Scrum, SQL Server, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server, Project Management, C#, Software Project..., Vendor Management, Enterprise Software, Integration, SDLC, Databases, IT Strategy, Leadership, Management, Business Intelligence, Requirements Analysis, Agile Methodologies, Business Process, E-commerce, CRM, Process Improvement, Pre-sales, Program Management, Change Management, Web Services, Requirements Gathering, Team Leadership, .NET, Enterprise Architecture, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Testing, Business Development, Agile Project Management, Consulting, ERP, IT Management, Analysis, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Project Portfolio..., Networking, Business Process...
Looking for a different
David Jamriska, PMP, CSM?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension