$ rm -rf ~/buzzwords/**
$ rm -rf ~/buzzwords/**
Front End Architect @ Architecting Nodejs based frontend/backend build processes and applications. Weapons of choice include:
• Frameworks: React, nuclear-js (Flux), Immutablejs
• Build Tools: All things Webpack, gulp, consolidatejs, babel, eslint
• Testing: Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Selenium/Webriverio
• Processors/Pre-Processors: es6/es7, SCSS/Libsass, PostCSS From June 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater New York City AreaSr. Front End Engineer @ Contributing to architecting and maintaining Optimizely's marketing website. This has been a unique experience to be part of developing a product and process from the ground up, with a website that is utilized by thousands of viewers per day.
• Architected Grunt builds, and created signin/signup dialog flows, along with a custom animation library.
• Implemented creative strategies for responsive pages and components.
• Built and refactored a variety of Grunt plugins for UI regression testing.
• Leading our localization efforts through customization of a Node based static template generator. From June 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 1 month) Front End Development Lead @ • Architect projects implementing Node.js based build processes for ease of integration with various backend frameworks & CMS, as well as developing processes for cross browser testing.
• Utilized Wordpress, PHP/Zend Framework, and Boonex Dolphin to developed social media campaigns, as well as rebranding and technologically revamping for Real Estate firms.
• Managed a team of three in house and two outsourced developers as well as various accounts utilizing Agile methodologies as well as Google Business Apps, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, and Pivotal tracker project management software. From November 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaProduct Advisor @ * Coordinated product line through screening of 3rd party products along with consultation of health experts and formulators for development of white label products.
* Acquisition of leaders in the natural health field to represent Aloha as a brand.
* Management of internal deadlines using Smartsheet to track deadlines with associated employee tasks. From September 2012 to January 2013 (5 months) Greater New York City AreaGeothermal Field Investigator @ * Conducted research Geothermal Energy projects in Western Turkey through detailed on site field mapping, archive research, and Google Map & aerial photo analysis.
* Compiled and analyzed field data for determination of highest potential areas for drilling and geothermal energy extraction.
* Field Work: Bodrum, Izmir, Cesme, Cannakale, Kula, & Istanbul From September 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 5 months)