I have graduated with Master of Information Technology degree from Charles Sturt University, Majoring in Software design and development. I believe in myself to be a highly resourceful, innovative and a competent software developer with extensive technical experience in Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, Web and Windows store app development. Through my experience I have
I have graduated with Master of Information Technology degree from Charles Sturt University, Majoring in Software design and development. I believe in myself to be a highly resourceful, innovative and a competent software developer with extensive technical experience in Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, Web and Windows store app development. Through my experience I have delivered solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and web portals in Public Sector, HealthCare and Workplace Health and Safety domains.
Apart from my software development work, through my summer breaks I have worked casual shifts in a variety of positions and industries ranging from hospitality to office management.
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics Specialist in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 and 2015 Customization and Configuration.
- An active member of the Australian Computer Society.
- 2014 – 2015: Vice President of Student Representative Council at Charles Sturt University, Sydney Study Centre.
I’m truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with IT Professionals and learning groups. I’m always interested in hearing from former colleagues, managers, or just interesting creative folk, so feel free to contact me if you would like to connect.
Technical Consultant @ Empired Ltd., is an award winning Gold Certified Partner. Empired is a Systems Integrator that has grown through acquisition with over 900 consultants in Australia, New Zealand and the USA with divisions responsible for Systems Integration, Cloud Hosting, Infrastructure, Business Applications and Custom Software Development.
- Works closely with clients to understand their business processes, requirements and key objectives.
- Compose detailed design and technical specifications and data models where required for large scale projects.
- Design and develop business solutions within Dynamics CRM Online.
- Provide integration development to external systems and web services and provide development support services for the systems we have deployed.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of CRM development best practices.
- Advise and consult on detailed technical integration approaches. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Sydney, AustraliaSoftware Developer & Support Engineer @ SCRIM Safety First® (SCRIM) is a health and safety management system compliant with AS/NZS 4801:2012, OHSAS-18001 and ISO 9001.SCRIM is based on Microsoft Dynamics and globally available through Microsoft licensing as a cloud based (Windows Azure) and on premise system in more than 40 countries and languages.
- Assisted in development, installation and client support services for SCRIM Online which is based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Deploying Dynamics CRM on-premise application with the latest Roll-ups,
- Performed client satisfaction services by provision of continuous support to Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Supported .NET applications and architecture by designing, coding and unit testing procedures.
- Prepared detailed documentation such as technical specifications, deployment guides and unit test cases for all projects.
- Involved in migration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications, Domain controllers, SharePoint and Asp.Net Portal files between Azure data centers.
- ADFS set-up and configuration for Dynamics CRM IFD deployment,
- Managing and controlling Microsoft Hyper V and Cloud based Azure virtual machines From March 2015 to November 2015 (9 months) Sydney, AustraliaSoftware Engineer @ Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
Creating logo’s, banners and buttons for websites.
Identifying and correcting software deficiencies.
Providing technical support to end users.
Generating reports to clients on request using SSRS report tool.
Developing websites that have a consistent look and feel.
- Modification and Migration of Plugin Codes from CRM 4 to 2011
- Migration of solutions from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011
- Creating Custom Workflows and dialogs.
- Generating Odata and JQuery 1.9 Code for each entity form.
- Generating custom reports using SSRS reports on Visual Studio 2010 .net 3.5 and MS SQL Server 2008
- Worked on development of ASP.net web portals and Windows Store Application(Win 8 app) integration with Dynamics CRM solutions
- Designed interactive cross browser Entity forms using HTML 5 web resources.
- Access rights, Roles, Queues and Email Notifications(using workflows).
- Worked on On-Premise, IFD and Online Dynamics CRM Solutions.
- worked on 6 major POC(Proof of Concept) and 1 live Project.
- Customized ADXPortal 6.0 to develop Web Application Portal connected to CRM 2013 Online.
- Interaction with consultant/ client to gather client requirements
- Worked on CRM 2013 online
- Creating Ribbon Buttons using Ribbon Workbench or customizing solution XML From July 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 4 months) Mumbai Area, India
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension