Professional Footballer @ Parramatta Power Football Club
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) @
University of Technology Sydney
A highly motivated, dynamic and result driven Senior IT executive with international experience in the management of ICT products, services and personnel. A natural leader that has experience in the development of highly innovative and skilled environments which demonstrate an appreciation for risk, operation and change management. Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of
A highly motivated, dynamic and result driven Senior IT executive with international experience in the management of ICT products, services and personnel. A natural leader that has experience in the development of highly innovative and skilled environments which demonstrate an appreciation for risk, operation and change management. Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the enterprise which is emphasised by the vast experience in dealing with varying stakeholders from home desktops users up to senior executives and company directors.
Maintains a strong background in communication technologies which is has allowed for the execution of key initiatives, such as global deployment of MPLS services, Least Cost Routing, consolidation of data & voice services and Shared Services Model which has provided both CAPEX and OPEX savings varying from 20% - 70%.
Responsible for the ongoing management and development of ICT products and services which produce revenue in excess of $30 million AUD.
Currently looking at or driving business initiatives around adoption of cloud services, BYOD, Mobility, Unified communication as a Service, and Over-the-Top (OTT) services.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) @ - Devise and lead the execution of the technology strategy
- Management of a highly innovative and creative service orientated work environment
- Oversee the global management of IT Operations, Engineering and Project Management departments
- Management of IT related costs
- Management of IT Products and Services
- Continual alignment of the IT vision with the overall business strategy
- Continual engagement with clients, external vendors and suppliers
- Continual sales support with key accounts and new opportunities From December 2010 to Present (4 years 11 months) Group Executive, Unified Communications @ - Devise and lead the execution of the technology strategy
- Build and manage a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development, as well as project management
- Management of the Global IT Operation Teams
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
- Management of the project management process to support the company’s growth
- Identification and implementation of technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Continual engagement with clients, external vendors and suppliers From August 2006 to December 2010 (4 years 5 months) IP Telephony Engineer @ - Design, Implementation & management of Cisco Unified Communication Systems
- Implementation and management of data and voice communications
- Research & development of new IT products and services
- 3rd Level Escalation for IT Operations
- Vendor and Supplier management
- Project Lead for new Servcorp locations. From February 2005 to August 2006 (1 year 7 months) Project Manager @ Management of projects relating to key clients including:
- Creation and execution of project work plans/schedules including ongoing revision to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identification of resources required and assignment of individual responsibilities.
- Management of day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Application of relevant methodologies and enforced project standards.
- Risk Management.
- Project documentation
- Assistance in creating test plans and testing efforts. From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) HP Desktop Support Team Leader @ Management of the support team and processes for the Home/Home Office range of Hewlett Packard desktop computers.
Resolution of customer complaints From 2002 to 2003 (1 year) Professional Footballer @ From June 1998 to June 2000 (2 years 1 month)
BE Dip Eng Prac @ University of Technology, Sydney From 1997 to 2007 High School Certificate @ Holy Cross College From 1992 to 1997 Daniel Kukucka is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Information Technology, Project Management, Change Management, Cisco Technologies, Telecommunications, Telephony, Operations Management, Network Engineering, Infrastructure..., Research, Product Development, Cost Management, Communication, Mentoring, Leadership, Document Management, Vendor Management, Customer Service, IT Service Management, Time Management, Motivation, Innovation, Managed Services, Business Development, New Business Development, Data Center, Contract Negotiation, VoIP, Enterprise Architecture, Team Leadership, Integration, WAN, Network Design, Security, Account Management, Management, Team Management, Solution Architecture, Cloud Computing, Business Analysis, Program Management, Stakeholder Management, Team Building, Business Strategy, Risk Management, Unified Communications, IT Management, Strategy, Requirements Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension