In my current roll I have worked on large multilingual site and applications, front-end mvc e-commerce implementations, as well as web-mobile apps, and brochure sites. I have most enjoyed writing javacript-intensive applications such as our custom video player, and am currently working on a data visualization app for fun at home.
Web Developer @ Efficiently built and maintained multiple enterprise grade web applications and websites; serving domestic and international markets for both internal and external clients.
* Architected, implemented, and supported an exceptionally reliable custom HTML5 video and image 1-n infinitely scrolling carousel plugin, leaning on flowplayer and video.js
-Supports all major mobile platforms and back to IE-6
-Extensibly developed and extended to include download, embed capability, full analytics tracking, and social media/email sharing
* Architected implemented and supported a mobile HTML5 human resources application with:
Video and image carousels, Weather and location data, Twitter integration, Client and server side validation, Local storage fallbacks
* Worked as part of a three dev team to implement a secure ecommerce platform and multiple sites using cilent-side MVC Ember.js.
- Varies content by user membership level, restrictions, and nationality
- Asynch JIT data delivery with tabbed navigation, smooth scrolling, floating page nav, view depth tracking
- Utilizes customized Jquery validate, datepicker with variable content driven blackout dates, custom carousels, flyouts, and accordions.
* Currently working on an agile scrum team towards a: mobile first, responsive rebuild of our web properties using scss, ASP.Net MVC3, razor, and Sitecore 7.
* Resolved hundreds of bugs and implemented hundreds of enhancements site-wide; including but not limited to: Facebook Integration, Google Analytics Integration, oauth2.0, multiple html5 forms as well as brochure site implementations with graceful degradation, and conversions to modular content From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Project Manager @ CDSS Implementation Lead - Implementation Department
Successfully planned and managed multiple enterprise class Healthcare Decision Support and Workflow Optimization software implementations; involving widely disparate client needs, internal and external resource availability, and varying timeline restrictions. Promoted from Project Analyst May 2010.
* Oversaw the efforts of colleagues and their teams as they worked to implement Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS)
* Trained colleagues and supporting personnel in CDSS implementation processes, effective client communication, and underlying concepts
* Led an interdepartmental team effort to research, plan, and execute multiple successful implementation process improvement initiatives for our most profitable software suite
* Acted as primary liaison between the Implementation and CDSS Departments
* Researched client specific Healthcare Information Network configurations and trained both users and system managers on process, database concepts, troubleshooting, and in using our software in general
* Served as departmental Subject Matter Expert for four of our most integral project areas: SQL Report Writing, Interface Testing and Issue Resolution, Data Quality Compliance, and Real-Time Algorithmic Alerts (Work-lists)
* Unfailingly saved dozens of faltering implementations on tight immovable timelines From October 2008 to June 2011 (2 years 9 months) Project Analyst @ Implementation Department
* Supported multiple concurrent implementations through interface and software troubleshooting, report-writing, documentation, conference facilitation, and training.
* Worked with internal and external clinicians to develop a methodology and process which enables our clients to identify at risk patients for follow up; then successfully implemented this system in over fifteen hospitals
* Proactively sought and successfully resolved the most challenging technical and functional issues that presented
Independently developed multiple macros and tools for departmental use
* Built a strong reputation for persistence, innovation, attention to detail, and effectiveness From October 2008 to May 2010 (1 year 8 months) Automotive Sales Associate / Internet Sales Associate @ Built a substantial client base by matching customer wants and needs to the optimal product while providing excellent customer service and follow up
* Consistently ranked in the top 5% of over two hundred sales professionals in average profit per unit sold From June 2005 to November 2007 (2 years 6 months) Information Technology Project Manager @ Initiated and executed numerous multistage upgrades and conversions for the Memorial Clinic and its clientele of healthcare professionals
* Supplied first rate customer relations and support for a client:support ratio of approximately 250:1
* Analyzed the needs and budgets of clients, then promoted and implemented technological solutions
* Liaised between the company and many of its service providers
* Trained clients and coworkers in the use of computers and the internet From May 2003 to June 2004 (1 year 2 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension