Information Management Support/Service Delivery Analyst @ Xerox
Foundation Year for Computing, Computer Science, Distinction @
City of Bristol College
I am a determined, self-motivated and passionate individual with a record of achieving high quality and reliable results. Keen to continuously develop technical and interpersonal skills to deliver consistently high results. A good communicator who is comfortable working individually or as part of a team with experience of leading a group of individuals, to motivate and drive
I am a determined, self-motivated and passionate individual with a record of achieving high quality and reliable results. Keen to continuously develop technical and interpersonal skills to deliver consistently high results. A good communicator who is comfortable working individually or as part of a team with experience of leading a group of individuals, to motivate and drive them to achieve a common goal.
Junior Software Developer @ From September 2015 to Present (3 months) CheltenhamSAP Solution Manager 7.1 ITSM & ChaRM Transition Analyst @ Following the completion of my industrial placement, I rejoined the Global Operations and Service Delivery team over the summer to assist the upgrade of SAP Solution Manager 7.0 to 7.1
My objectives were:
- Required to analyse and understand the new change and release management (ChaRM) process being introduced within SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- To understand the multiple change and release processes related to ESAP and our Legacy SAP systems across Europe, to assist the development of one single unified process and the creation of process documentation
- Responsible for creating documentation related to ChaRM and Quality Gate project creation
- Identity process gaps, areas susceptible to risk and to suggest controls to mitigate future issues
- Assist with the development and execution of test scenarios and test scripts related to IT service management (ITSM) incident and problem management. From July 2014 to September 2014 (3 months) UxbridgeInformation Management Support/Service Delivery Analyst @ •Leading two SAP support and functional pack upgrades. I was given this responsibility to assist the team during a period of increased workload. It was a challenging yet rewarding opportunity giving me valuable project management experience. Key tasks included:
- Ensuring all Stakeholders understood the upgrade timelines and committed resources to support the activity
- Coordinating with our 3rd party support provider based offshore to ensure project tasks were completed as planned.
- Communicating and coordinating activities with key business users during UAT. Ensuring test scripts are documented and evidenced
- Monitoring testing and defects during UAT and communicating with all stakeholders to ensure fixes are completed and testing within the required timescales.
- Ensuring all stakeholder approvals for project go-live are in line with audit requirements
- Escalating any risks and issues to line manager
• Document analysis and key management reporting
• Responsible for managing the supplier billing process in the team. Collecting management approvals, validating Purchase Orders and invoices and processing payment approvals
• Monitoring system performance and maintaining key documents identifying critical system issues.
• I automated existing processes and daily tasks reducing errors and improving efficiency
• Communicating with business users across Europe and coordinating resolution of incidents with 3rd party support providers based onshore and offshore.
• Supporting other IT departments to maintain work rate through holiday periods
• Analyse ticketing tool data to produce new innovative reports for ticket trending and strategy analysis
• Managing, monitoring and reporting security and authorisation issues
• Maintaining application approval matrix, key processes in line with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Participating in monthly technical review meetings reviewing service delivery metrics and application technical performance in line with ITIL principles. From June 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 2 months) Uxbridge
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension