President @ Dermatology Practice Consultants, Inc.
Sherrard High School
20 years sales and marketing experience with positions from Sales Representative to National Advanced Sales Trainer to Director of Strategic Initiatives. Considered a positive & impactful producer, driving results for the assigned area and motivator of fellow colleagues. Highly respected for in-depth knowledge of the marketplace. Dependable and loyal with a high degree of self-motivation and aptitude
20 years sales and marketing experience with positions from Sales Representative to National Advanced Sales Trainer to Director of Strategic Initiatives. Considered a positive & impactful producer, driving results for the assigned area and motivator of fellow colleagues. Highly respected for in-depth knowledge of the marketplace. Dependable and loyal with a high degree of self-motivation and aptitude for learning while being innovative and results-oriented.
Proven ability to perform due diligence of medical practices from analysis of current revenues to projections of future patient needs of a medical practice. A solid knowledge base of the legal complications of setting up, acquiring established practices, and starting medical practices in multiple states. Developer of the Excel spreadsheet for determining valuations ranges of potential acquisitions. The key negotiator for all acquisitions, physician and mid-level placement into the organization. Developed marketing materials to increase the interest level of physician and mid-level providers to join the organization. I helped lead the organization to the current "Mission and Values" statement for the company.
President @ Visit www.dermatologypracticeconsultants.com for more information!
Dermatology Practice Consultants, Inc.
"Where We Develop Strategic Plans for Success in Practicing Dermatology"
Services We Provide:
• Developing Successful Dermatologists and Mid-Level Recruiting Strategies and Proper Messaging to Maximize the Number and Quality of the Potential Candidates
• Growing Top Line Results to Cost Containment Initiatives via "Employee Buy-In"
• We can help build your Mission, and Vision Statements
• Strategic Growth Planning
• Developing Physician Retirement and/or "Exit Planning"
• Strategic Representation on Practice Acquisition
• Opportunity Cost Planning
• Effective Marketing Plans
• Assisting in the Development of Optimal Patient Flow
• Consultant to Private Equity / Investment Banking From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Director of Business Development @ From January 2015 to March 2015 (3 months) Director of Strategic Initiatives @ Responsible for conducting appraisals and negotiations for acquiring independent dermatology practices into the Dermatology Associates of Wisconsin organization. Soon we will be rolling out our national name of Dermwise Dermatology Associates for our expansion into other states. I am responsible for placements of Mid-Level Providers and Dermatologists into current clinics as well as new locations. Currently being integrated into our “Health Care Negotiations Team”, ensuring adequate reimbursement for the services that our providers deliver. Assisting in the Marketing Department’s initiatives driving higher market-share and more patients into our clinics.
Acquired 7 Independant Dermatology Practices.
Placed Board Certified Dermatologists and Mid-Level providers into 16 De Novo clinics.
Expanded 6 current locations with additional physicians and/or mid-level providers.
Over 20 Board Certified Dermatologists signed and started.
5 Physician Assistant signed and started
From the time I started, Practice revenues - DOUBLED! Practice Profits - QUADRUPLED! From July 2011 to January 2014 (2 years 7 months) Area Business Manager - Oncology Rheumatology Sales Business Unit @ Promoted biotech pharmaceuticals to rheumatologists, nurses, practice managers, and out-patient hospital infusion centers in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. The product that I promoted was Rituxan, which is typically sold through a "buy & bill" distribution model, however it was also available through speciality pharmacies. Rituxan was administered via I.V. delivery over approximately a 6 hour period. From January 2006 to January 2011 (5 years 1 month) Area Business Manager - Immunology Business Unit @ Promoted biotech pharmaceuticals to dermatologists, nurses, practice managers, and out-patient hospital infusion centers in the treatment of psoriasis. The product that I promoted was Amevive, which is typically sold through a "buy & bill" distribution model, however it was also available through speciality pharmacies. Amevive was administered via I.M. injection or I.V. delivery. From June 2003 to January 2006 (2 years 8 months) Senior Critical Specialist - Critical Care Divison @ Promoted biotech pharmaceuticals to critical care specialists, intensive care units and hospital pharmacies in the treatment of severe sepsis / septic shock. The product that I promoted was Xigris, which was sold directly to hospitals. Xigris was delivered via I.V. delivery over a continuous 96 hour period. From April 2001 to June 2003 (2 years 3 months) Territory Manager @ Promoted cardiac medication from cardiologists to internal medicine physicians. From October 2000 to April 2001 (7 months) Senior Cardiovascular Specialist / National Sales Trainer (Advanced Sales Training Program) @ Promoted biotech pharmaceuticals to cardiologists, interventional radiologists, emergency departments, cardiac cath labs, and hospital pharmacies in the treatment of acute cardiovascular events such as acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) and stent placement / angioplasty. I promoted Retavase for the treatment of acute myocardial infarction (heart attack). I also promoted ReoPro, ReoPro was mainly used during coronary artery procedures like angioplasty / deployment of a coronary stent to prevent platelets from sticking together and causing thrombus (blood clot) formation within the coronary artery. I also had responsibilities for Fragmin, a low molecular weight heparin. From June 1997 to October 2000 (3 years 5 months) Sales Agent @ From January 1997 to June 1997 (6 months) Professional Sales Representative / Field Sales Trainer @ From May 1993 to January 1997 (3 years 9 months) Financial Consultant @ From August 1992 to May 1993 (10 months)
BS, Agriculture @ Western Illinois University From 1988 to 1992 Sherrard High School From 1985 to 1988 Dan Creger is skilled in: Pharmaceutical Industry, Oncology, Negotiation, Business Acquisition, Medical Coding, Practice Management, Practice Development, Mergers, Employment Contracts, Business Valuation, Microsoft Excel, Buy & Bill, Motivation, Cardiology, Biotechnology
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension