I am a recent graduate of California State University Chico with a degree in Mathematics and a focus in Statistics. I display the qualities of a accomplished problem solver through paring my effective communication skills and analytical abilities to accomplish any task. My background has provided me with the skills to determine customers needs in a effective
I am a recent graduate of California State University Chico with a degree in Mathematics and a focus in Statistics. I display the qualities of a accomplished problem solver through paring my effective communication skills and analytical abilities to accomplish any task. My background has provided me with the skills to determine customers needs in a effective and timely manner.
Technical Recruiter @ Jobspring Partners is a professional IT staffing agency that takes an innovative approach to matching the most qualified IT professionals with organizations that offer rewarding full-time and contract career opportunities. We use a team-based approach to recruiting and work exclusively in the technology communities of ten major North American cities. With a deep understanding of the technology job market, we are able to identify opportunities that best serve the needs of people looking to advance their careers.
We go the extra mile to help excellent candidates connect with companies that are looking to hire them. One of the ways we do this is through Tech in Motion, a national event series created by Jobspring that connects tech enthusiasts in ten North American cities. We work around the clock to assist candidates who want to take the next step in their careers. We take the time to meet with each of them individually to better understand their skills and unique needs. We openly invite you to experience our personalized recruiting approach so that we may help you find your next career destination.
• User Experience / Interaction / Visual Designers: User Research, Testing, Wireframes, Storyboards, Navigation maps, Data Visualization, Infographics, Work Flows, Mockups, Prototypes, Responsive design, Adobe Suites, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Omnigraffle, Visio, Axure, Heuristics, Iconography, Typography, Layout, Graphics, Branding
• Work with on-line tools to develop solar system designs as a visual example for home owners
• Conduct analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial ROI
• Generate project proposals and quotes for customers
• Close contracts at client homes
• Log all communications with customers in Salesforce CRM contact database From June 2015 to September 2015 (4 months) Field Energy Specialist @ SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations at a lower cost than they pay for energy generated by burning fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas.
Our approach is to install systems to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for our customers. We've revolutionized the way energy is delivered by giving customers a cleaner, more affordable alternative to their monthly utility bill.
We call this Better Energy™.
Clean Energy Services on a National Scale
SolarCity is the largest solar electricity provider in the United States with more than 6,000 employees and 54 locations. SolarCtiy is currently serving 16 states, and providing more than one out of every four new systems in the United States.
SolarCity's customers include thousands of homeowners, more than 100 schools including Stanford University, government agencies such as the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Homeland Security, and well-known corporate clients, including eBay, Intel and Walmart. From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Sales Associate @ -Provide excellent customer service
-Place order and restock merchandise
-Provide cashiering services From January 2012 to February 2015 (3 years 2 months) Lifeguard @ -Continually monitored pool and surrounding area to prevent accidents and safety hazards
-Enforced all policies, procedures, and regulations set by pool facility
-Presented a professional appearance and attitude at all times From April 2008 to July 2011 (3 years 4 months)
Bachelors of Science, Statistics @ California State University-Chico From 2012 to 2014 Santa Rosa Junior College From 2009 to 2011 Dalen Anzilotti is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Outlook, C++, Salesforce.com, SPSS, R, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Sales, Lead Generation, Retail, SQL, Minitab, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension