Sr. Customer Success Manager and Software Sales Professional fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and English. Strong technical background with over 12 years of combined experience in cyber security and mobility software and services sales, customer success management and enterprise technical support. Companies like IBM, NCR, HP, Intel, Raytheon, VERITAS, Symantec, Cybertrust, Dell SecureWorks and Kony brought my
Sr. Customer Success Manager and Software Sales Professional fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and English. Strong technical background with over 12 years of combined experience in cyber security and mobility software and services sales, customer success management and enterprise technical support. Companies like IBM, NCR, HP, Intel, Raytheon, VERITAS, Symantec, Cybertrust, Dell SecureWorks and Kony brought my skills and experience to grow their business.
Customer Success Manager @ Ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of enterprise customers. I bring Kony's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to my customers and match these to their business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Kony and the Customer.
Meet the Kony Customer Success Team: who we are, what we do and why we are here:
http://www.kony.com/resources/blog/meet-kony-customer-success-team-who-we-are-what-we-do-and-why-were-here From January 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 6 months) Orlando, Florida AreaSr. Enterprise Mobility Specialist at Kony, Inc @ Kony is Leader on the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant Report for “Mobile Application Development Platforms” (MADPs) with over 600 live multi-channel apps, serving over 20 million end users across 45 countries. The Kony Experience Platform is a cloud or on-premise integrated software development life cycle (SDLC) platform to prototype/design, develop, test, deploy, and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base. With Kony, you can deliver stunning user-first experiences, get to market faster, and lower your application TCO. Kony also offers a suite of more than 30 ready-to-run B2E and B2C apps that enable customers to quickly extend their business.
The Kony Multi-Channel Experience Cloud suite is comprised of:
-Kony Visualization Cloud
-Kony Development Cloud
-Kony Management Cloud
-Kony Apps Cloud
-Kony Cloud Foundation
Available now, Kony is offering a free trial of its cloud suite of products via a tiered release program. Users who sign up this week will get exclusive access to all the great features and cloud services that let you develop, design, and integrate multi-channel applications from a single code base. Start building amazing apps here: www.kony.com.
“Empowering Everywhere,” Kony has earned the business of some of the world’s leading enterprises, in a variety of vertical markets:
• 2 of the 3 largestU.S. banks
• 3 of the top 5 U.S. passenger airlines
• 3 of the top 6 U.S. auto brands
• 3 of the top 5 largestinsurance companies
• 2 of the top 6 biggest automobile insurance carriers From October 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 4 months) Information Security Sales @ Security services sales focusing on G500 customers selling services related to information security; from firewall management services, combating advanced persistent threats to ensuring PCI readiness for compliance. Targeting many industries and IT security companies to help in maintaining or even building a new infrastructure for their information security with the expert security analysts of 6 SOCs around the world and security consultants to assist through consulting, audits, assessments, and tests. From April 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 6 months) Greater Atlanta AreaData Strategy and Security Consultant @ From November 2009 to April 2011 (1 year 6 months) Security Solutions Sales Consultant @ Information Security Services Sales of all Security Products and Services offered by Verizon Business to all industries and company sizes. From March 2009 to October 2009 (8 months) Orlando, Florida AreaSr. Enterprise/Channel Account Manager @ From July 2003 to November 2008 (5 years 5 months) Sr. Enterprise/Channel Account Manager @ From 2003 to 2008 (5 years) Sr. Technical Support Engineer @ From 2003 to 2005 (2 years)
Law @ Universidade Santa Úrsula From 1983 to 1986 Cristiano Alves is skilled in: Account Management, Channel Partners, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Solution Selling, Enterprise Software, Channel, Security, Professional Services, Managed Services, Information Security, Storage, Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Network Security
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension