Adviser @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater Boston AreaAdviser @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Greater Boston AreaMentor @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater New York City AreaChief Commercial Officer @ • Manage all commercial, financial, strategic, and marketing functions. Management team member since 2010 - active in all
Adviser @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater Boston AreaAdviser @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Greater Boston AreaMentor @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater New York City AreaChief Commercial Officer @ • Manage all commercial, financial, strategic, and marketing functions. Management team member since 2010 - active in all HR, product, and budgeting decisions.
• Sourced and negotiated strategic partnerships with two Asian conglomerates worth >$300M.
• Co-creator of the product roadmap (translate market needs to R&D actions)
• Established China office for sales and technical support. Hired local team and manage all activities.
• Manage marketing effort (Named Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer, Fast Company Top 10 in Energy, World Economic Forum Pioneer, MIT Tech Review 50 Most Innovative Companies). From November 2014 to August 2015 (10 months) Greater Boston AreaVice President of Business Development @ • Responsible for all commercial, strategic, and marketing functions globally.
• Sourced and/or actively negotiated >$70M in Series B and Series C venture fundraising across 5 countries.
• Led successful application and negotiation of $150M Department of Energy loan guarantee.
• Wrote and negotiated key aspects of $18M in successful Department of Energy grant applications. From September 2010 to November 2014 (4 years 3 months) Greater Boston AreaDirector of Business Development @ From August 2008 to August 2010 (2 years 1 month) Greater Boston AreaConsultant @ Advised Argentine entrepreneurs to develop business plans and raise money. Became fluent in three months to be able to conduct all business in Spanish. Wrote business plan, conducted product profitability analysis and identified key growth opportunities for a local media technology company. Developed financial forecast model. From September 2005 to August 2006 (1 year) ArgentinaInvestment Banking Analyst @ Analyzed, recommended, and executed capital raising and strategic initiatives for clients. Estimated market valuations using discounted cash flow, comparable company analyses, precedent transaction, and break-up analyses. From June 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 2 months) Greater New York City AreaAdviser to Iraqi Government @ Project manager of a US-Iraqi team that started the Iraq government securities market.
• Managed team of 10 to develop auction system and connect private banks with the Ministry of Finance.
• Executed Iraq’s first public offering of government securities with an Iraqi Dinar 150 billion offering.
• Drafted and passed, along with resident CPA lawyers, a Public Debt Law, Public Debt Regulations, and Government Securities Auction Rules and Procedures.
• Received the Joint Civilian Service Achievement Award from the Department of Defense. From January 2004 to September 2004 (9 months) Iraq
MBA, Entrepreneurship @ Harvard Business School From 2006 to 2008 BA, Economics @ Dartmouth College From 1998 to 2002
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension