Enterprise Servers- Software Development Intern @ Hewlett-Packard
Cedar Park High School
Hi, my name is Conor Lansford and I currently on the Infotainment QA Team at Tesla Motors. My skills center around software, design, and UX, so I tend to look for more technical roles that work closely with creative people. I have experience with many design tools like photoshop, illustrator, and autoCAD. On the technical side, my
In my free time I do a lot of microcontroller and robotics projects, focusing on artistic and aesthetic areas. I like to see computation as a means to create beautiful things.
I am not looking for opportunities currently, but will typically accept invitations from recruiters to keep future possibilities open. Thank you for your interest.
Infotainment Field Test Engineer @ Infotainment
• Adding features to a proprietary test automation framework in Ruby
• Writing robust automated tests for media player
• Writing test plans, including functional, stress, regression, and performance components
• Main tester for traffic, trip planner, energy prediction, and parking sensor UI
• Black/White box testing experience with industry leading infotainment, navigation, and embedded systems software
• Lead tester for Autopilot in Southern California region, providing critical and on call testing for control algorithm changes
• Responsible for maintenance of CEO's vehicle logging hardware, including first level analysis of logs for issues
• Worked with high precision GPS hardware and a proprietary logging stack to map the majority of LA highways with one other driver From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Enterprise Servers- Software Development Intern @ Worked as part of a team developing a data center management system (HP OneView).
• Wrote JUnit tests and gained experience with Eclipse, Apache Maven, and SVN repository development frameworks.
• Consistently met deadlines set during sprints using the Agile methodology.
• Gained extensive knowledge of proprietary HP server hardware and industry standard networking technologies.
• Worked with a large code base including extensive integration testing and checkin protocols. From November 2012 to May 2014 (1 year 7 months) Fort Collins, Colorado AreaImaging and Printing IT Intern @ • Debugged back end database errors and maintained their records.
• Upgraded existing servers to Window Server 2008 environments.
• Successfully configured a full Apache Cassandra multinode cluster for a big data solution.
• Built and completed apps for webOS, including the pre phones and touchpad.
• Experienced global business environment
• Worked with time constraints to complete given applications project before deadline. From May 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 7 months) Fort Collins, Colorado AreaLab Assistant @ CS club administrator.
Student teaching assistant. From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension