I'm a strong believer of lead by example. I work each day to not only better myself personally, but also professionally. Through my career development, I've found that the transparent and open approach to business gets you the furthest. I'm one to work hard, put in my best, hit personal goals which are often times higher than
I'm a strong believer of lead by example. I work each day to not only better myself personally, but also professionally. Through my career development, I've found that the transparent and open approach to business gets you the furthest. I'm one to work hard, put in my best, hit personal goals which are often times higher than company standards, and strive for a standard of excellence.
Health & Life Product Developer @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Senior Sales Executive @ Educate and consult with insurance agents across the nation on Auto, Home, Renter, Life and Medicare Supplement insurance lead verticals.
Responsible for setting up accounts detailed toward their current marketing needs.
Accountable for meeting monthly sales (55 per month) and revenue ($75,000) requirements through cold calling, referrals, and inbound marketing.
Exceeded sales and revenue goals every month
Head of new product roll out of Medicare Supplement to agents
Responsible for building professional relationships with Regional Sales Mangers, District Managers and VP's for growth of Corporate Partnerships.
Head of creating Life Insurance training for agent resources.
Mentor for new sales hire classes, assisting in listen-ins, coaching, and on going training. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater Seattle AreaLicensed Independent Insurance Agent @ • Licensed Agent and Producer in Life and Health Insurance contracted by 10 different companies to sell their products through telesales to consumers.
• Trained to fit the customer to the best product available to them.
• Top sales person month over month, holding record placed premium in a month by any agent in
• Assisted in leading sales trainings and meetings with new agents.
• Experienced in cold calling and competitively driving sales to hit sales quotas and win sales
• Worked in a very fast paced sales environment. From January 2007 to September 2010 (3 years 9 months) Assistant Store Manager @ • Supervised a team of 35 employees, wrote weekly schedules, assessed and delivered quarterly
reviews to all employees, trained and monitored new employees.
• Ordered supplies to keep business stocked and efficient.
• Helped design a new work flow for all Drive Thru locations to help optimize speed of service.
• Led monthly store meetings introducing new product knowledge, coaching areas of improvement
constantly encouraging employees to provide excellence in service.
• Tracked quarterly budgets ensuring the bottom line of profit and loss was met to obtain bonuses.
• Fostered great customer service skills and rapport with regular and new customers.
**Certified Starbucks Coffee Master From May 2001 to January 2007 (5 years 9 months) Greater Seattle Area
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communications @ Western Washington University From 2001 to 2005 Diploma @ Kent Meridian Connie Poydras is skilled in: Lead Generation, Sales, Member of Toastmasters, Account Management, Insurance, Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Salesforce.com, Customer Service, Employee Training, Journalism, Project Management, PowerPoint, Strategic Planning, Public Speaking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension