Executive Assistant to Scott Rudin @ Scott Rudin Productions
Documents / Phone Assistant to Scott Rudin @ Scott Rudin Productions
Development Intern @ Scott Rudin Productions
Experienced in wide range of film industry tasks in pre-production, production and post-production. Responsible for maintaining scheduling, phones calls, and other assistants for a high-level film/television/theatre producer. Assisted on a variety of sets with talent ranging from up and coming musicians to established Hollywood actors/directors. Showed positivity and ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure and strict
Experienced in wide range of film industry tasks in pre-production, production and post-production. Responsible for maintaining scheduling, phones calls, and other assistants for a high-level film/television/theatre producer. Assisted on a variety of sets with talent ranging from up and coming musicians to established Hollywood actors/directors. Showed positivity and ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure and strict deadlines in a professional environment.
Executive Assistant to Scott Rudin @ Maintained all scheduling and personal matters for Mr. Rudin as his head assistant. Managed a frequently changing schedule and addressed specific needs of visitors through regular interactions with film and theatre directors, writers, actors, and executives. Coordinated all travel for Mr. Rudin and assisted on set for multiple projects. Led a team of four additional assistants including the interviewing and hiring of new assistants and interns.
●Film/Television Credits: The Newsroom (Season 3), Top Five, While We're Young, Ex Machina
●Theatre Credits: Book of Mormon, This Is Our Youth, A Delicate Balance, The Iceman Cometh, Fish In The Dark, Skylight, The Flick From September 2014 to August 2015 (1 year) Documents / Phone Assistant to Scott Rudin @ Collaborated with front office and development department to oversee all new drafts, incoming and outgoing materials while functioning as a full time assistant to Mr. Rudin. Handled all legal and personal documents for Mr. Rudin. Managed Mr. Rudin’s incoming and outgoing calls; rolled calls throughout each day. From April 2014 to September 2014 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaDevelopment Intern @ Assisted development and production teams with day-to-day tasks on a full-time basis. Provided detailed coverage on scripts, novels and plays. Created potential actor/director/writer lists for upcoming projects. Assisted development executives with research and property acquisition. From November 2013 to April 2014 (6 months) Freelance Production Assistant @ Worked with production team assisting on various sets. Helped with pre-production and in the running of audio, lighting, and cinematography on set. In charge of setting up and breaking down various equipment including but not limited to tripods, light stands and cameras. Assisted in post-production and editing.
-Production assistant for multiple episodes of The Truth with Elliot Wilson: ran B-camera and audio
-Production Assistant for multiple sizzle reels for potential television/web series
-Worked extensively to secure locations Vacation Real Estate Web Series with Scripps Network (premiering in September) From January 2013 to December 2013 (1 year) Editorial/Production Intern for MTV News @ Worked closely with MTV Movies team to help create new content for MTV Movies Blog. Pitched original topics and wrote topics assigned by superiors. Worked as production assistant for various MTV productions which featured established actors/actresses and musicians. Transcribed interviews for This is How I Made It program.
• Original posts selected multiple times a week for MTV Movies Blog
• Chosen to work on multiple film shoots for MTV After Hours
• Selected for crew work on Restore the Shore telethon and MTV Election Night Coverage From September 2012 to December 2012 (4 months) Production Intern @ Assisted on set and consulted in editing of company productions.
• Production assistant for projects with Young Hollywood Network
• Wrote and pitched original idea for new company project From September 2012 to December 2012 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaBlogger/Editorial Intern @ Wrote multiple articles weekly on various National Football League topics. Updated website and blog posts with relevant clips and pictures. Assisted in website exposure and responded to reader feedback.
• Increased website traffic to highest level in website history (July 2012)
• Asked to write for blog in free time after internship was over From July 2012 to October 2012 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaIntern @ Worked with Photoshop to standardize pictures for company website. Collected metadata for company’s digital distribution portals. Organized company computer files. From September 2011 to December 2011 (4 months) Intern @ Answered phones and took messages for staff. Watched possible company acquisitions and wrote short reviews for company Vice President. Sent company screeners to film festivals and assisted in retrieval of screeners. Organized and uploaded videos and photos for company website.
• Worked directly and intensively with staff in launch of new company website From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Administration Assistant @ Greeted department visitors and set up appointments for staff. Managed phones and took messages for department faculty and staff. Copied and filed paperwork as needed. Shipped packages and prepared other mail. Facilitated lunch orders for staff. Set up tables and rooms for parties and other special events.
• Chosen to work department events including Holiday Party and Graduation Ceremony
• Chosen to work in office during winter and summer despite school not being in session From January 2010 to May 2011 (1 year 5 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Cinema Studies, 3.3 @ New York University From 2009 to 2012 Colin Greten is skilled in: Writing, Creative Writing, Producing, Screenwriting, Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Photoshop, Data Management, Blogging, Sports Writing, People Skills, Clerical Skills
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension