Director of Talent Acquisition, EMEA and India @
Global Talent Acquisition Leader with a proven track record of driving business success through strong commercial acumen and an ability to drive and embrace change in high growth international environments. Passionate about building and investing in high performing Talent Acquisition teams, aligned to current and future business goals. Dedicated to building Talent Brands, effectively engaging with targeted
Global Talent Acquisition Leader with a proven track record of driving business success through strong commercial acumen and an ability to drive and embrace change in high growth international environments. Passionate about building and investing in high performing Talent Acquisition teams, aligned to current and future business goals. Dedicated to building Talent Brands, effectively engaging with targeted audiences across volume Sales, Corporate, Engineering and Campus. Driving improved efficiencies and informed decision making through 'datafication' of Talent Acquisition.I see my role as driving business success, through building pipelines of the best regional and global talent to match the future needs of the organisations my teams support. I am fascinated by the evolving role of Talent Acquisition in forward thinking organisations, and truly excited about the future of TA.
Executive recruitment, volume recruitment, interview coaching for managers, recruitment software implementation, Direct sourcing strategy development, diaspora recruitment, headhunting, recruitment process improvement, Global ATS systems evaluation and implementation, recruitment team management and leadership.
Director of Talent Acquisition, EMEA @ Leading all Talent Acquisition for Groupon across EMEA (Sales, Engineering/Tech, G&A, Campus).
Leading a team of 40 recruiters across 24 countries, to hire almost 1700 new employees in 2014.
Partnering with business stakeholders, HR business partners, and colleagues across the globe, to identify, attract and hire the Talent that will build Groupon's future in EMEA.
Groupon's mission is to become the world's commerce operating system.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Head of Talent Acquisition, EMEA at LinkedIn @ Technically, I led Talent Acquisition for LinkedIn across EMEA. In reality I actually got to lead Recruitment for the company that is Transforming the World of Recruitment.
After a 12 year tour throughout Europe and the Caribbean I came back to Dublin to join LinkedIn at a really exciting time in the company's evolution and growth. After some great recruiting adventures around the globe - building and leading recruitment teams internationally - I was lucky enough to find what is probably one of the best Talent Acquisition jobs in the world!!!
LinkedIn Talent Advisors don't just recruit - they scout the best talent globally for current and future positions. Working in a hyper-growth environment, they talent map and talent pipeline constantly - building the Talent Tribes of the Future! Embedded in the business and constantly evolving and developing to stay at the forefront of everything innovative in the Recruitment Industry.
Goal was Best On Planet Recruitment - nothing less.
Candidate Experience, Referrals, Competitive intelligence, Campus Recruitment, MBA hiring, Assessment and Selection, Business Partnering, Metrics, Social Media Campaigns, Data Insights, Branding. If any of these are your passion, then there really are few better places to work than LinkedIn. From January 2012 to March 2014 (2 years 3 months) Group Head of Recruitment @ • Establish and build from scratch, an international sourcing and hiring team, to recruit senior executives and expats globally for Digicel’s 32 markets, as well as all local hires for Group HQ.
• Designed and rolled out consistent hiring processes across all Digicel markets, allowing for local exceptions where dictated by genuine legal or business requirements
• Successfully moved Digicel from a 90% agency/headhunter dependent model to a 90% direct sourcing model (including circa 150 senior executive hires per year). Savings to date of circa US$6M in agency fees.
• Introduced a number of innovative attraction and hiring strategies
• Partner with Group Directors in all Functions and Country CEOs to understand the business requirements (mobile, data, MfS, ICT, WiMAX etc)
• Proactively approach and network with senior industry professionals – local, diaspora, expats.
• Designed and implemented a number of Group wide Recruitment Projects – including Competency Interviewing Guide, Sourcing Strategies, Alumni sites (Facebook, LinkedIN), Manager Interview Training onsite in Caribbean and South Pacific.
• Assisting local markets with both strategic and tactical planning and implementation of volume hiring projects.
• Travel to markets in Caribbean, Central America and South Pacific as the business requires, training local HR and recruitment staff, conducting audits of recruitment capability and recommending improvements.
• Involvement in internal mobility, internal hiring processes and associated best practises.
• Selection and Management of all recruitment vendors – Agencies, ATS, Job Boards, Social Media etc. From January 2007 to January 2012 (5 years 1 month) Head of Resourcing @ • Partnered with a client group of approx 2,500 people across the UK, reporting to the HR Director.
• Managed and developed a team of Resourcing Managers to ensure effective delivery across all commercial businesses – filling 500+ vacancies per year.
• Led and delivered on a variety of sourcing solutions, with a major focus on introduction and delivery of Direct Sourcing methodologies across all Directorates.
• Project lead for wider resourcing initiatives (eg Employer of Choice, e-Recruitment, Career site redevelopment, Resourcing Intranet etc).
• European lead on global project team to review and recommend new Recruitment technology (ATS).
• Reduced agency dependency across Sales organisation from 100% to 10% agency sourced candidates in 9 months. Reduced time to hire from 73 days to 20.6 days, with cost savings of STG£765,000 From June 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 8 months) London, United KingdomHead of Staffing (Basel HQ) @ Head of Staffing, Basel HQ September 2003 – May 2005
Job Purpose: To strategically lead and manage all recruitment activity for Novartis Pharma Headquarters in Basel headquarters (~9000 employees).
• Managed and motivated a Staffing Centre of 41 perm employees filling 1100+ vacancies each year.
• Set all objectives for Staffing Centre, including targets and metrics, sourcing methodologies, recruitment advertising and branding and managed budget of approx 10M CHF (equivalent STG£4.3M).
• Worked with counterparts in US, Asia/Pac and Europe to develop global Staffing processes and policies.
• Introduced and institutionalised Staffing best practices and drove consistency in hiring decisions through use of behavioural interviewing and assessments.
• Managed vendor selection process and implementation of global recruitment software (Brassring)
Global Staffing Operations Manager Feb 2003 – September 2003
Job Purpose: Led and managed the design, development and implementation of global staffing processes, tools and resources.
• Responsible for designing and implementing future processes, tools and programs - 8 direct reports.
• Global projects included vendor management initiatives, Direct Sourcing strategies, recruitment marketing and branding, extranet/intranet development, assessment tools selection, integration and launch (SHL OPQ) and Executive Assessments.
• Provided metrics on Sourcing, Cost per hire, Time to Fill as well as designing and generating surveys to Hiring Managers, and New Hires around Service Levels in the Staffing Centre. From February 2003 to June 2005 (2 years 5 months) Basel Area, SwitzerlandEuropean Staffing Manager @ Job Purpose: To develop and implement recruitment strategies to drive continued growth of MGC in Europe.
• Built staffing infrastructure across Europe and developed and implemented new Hiring Process - ensuring that all recruitment was handled in a uniform and timely manner.
• Drove Direct Sourcing model in all sites, reducing cost per hire. Owned all recruitment campaigns.
• Major projects included: Employee Referral Scheme, Branding, Internet Sourcing, European Preferred Supplier List, vendor agreements, Internal Hiring and Approval process etc.
• Owned all Executive Hiring
• Travelled regularly to 23 sites/offices in 15 countries across Europe. From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) Head of Recruitment @ Job Purpose: To manage the recruitment process in support of Dell Ireland’s Staffing Team.
• Responsible for all Ireland based recruitment (manufacturing, Call Centres etc)
• Managed and developed all sourcing activities required to support Dell Ireland’s hiring needs
(Advertising, Internet sourcing, Job Fairs, Preferred Supplier List, ERP, Colleges etc).
• Drove recruitment activity from agency dependency to Dell dependency model (from 100% agency hires to 60% Direct Sourced).
• Significantly reduced average cost per hire through successful use of the Direct Sourcing Model.
• During my time with Dell, my team successfully recruited over 3000 people in Ireland. From 2000 to 2002 (2 years) Senior Recruiter @ • Managed start-up recruitment projects for some of the world’s largest organizations (Compaq, Sun Microsystems, Dell, IBM, Gateway, Andersen Consulting, QAD, AIG, Oracle etc).
• Worked with clients to put together local, national and pan-European recruitment campaigns to source Software, IT, Call Centre and Management personnel.
• Planned, organized and managed participation in recruitment fairs in Ireland and abroad. From 1992 to 1999 (7 years)
B.A., Communications @ Dublin City University Colette Feeney is skilled in: Executive Search, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment/Retention, Recruitment Advertising, Graduate Recruitment, Team Building, Team Management, Telecommunications, Strategic Sourcing, Interviewing, Salary Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, Negotiation, Performance Management, Performance Metrics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension