Results-driven Real Estate / Project Management Professional with a stellar, 20+ year track record of advancement and achievement. Consistently met goals during establishment of 10M+ square feet of residential, tenant improvement, commercial, industrial, and retail projects nationwide. Balance strong leadership with hands-on involvement in complex, large-scale projects for clients. Forge productive relations with all internal and external
Results-driven Real Estate / Project Management Professional with a stellar, 20+ year track record of advancement and achievement. Consistently met goals during establishment of 10M+ square feet of residential, tenant improvement, commercial, industrial, and retail projects nationwide. Balance strong leadership with hands-on involvement in complex, large-scale projects for clients. Forge productive relations with all internal and external stakeholders, clearly relaying cost and project status.
Licensed Architect: State of California
Licensed Architect: State of Wisconsin
Licensed Contractor: State of California
Vice President - Development @ Responsible for the design, entitlement, permitting and construction aspects of Trammell Crow Company’s development and acquisition activity in the Puget Sound region. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Greater Seattle AreaPrincipal @ President / Principal: Provide project management and due diligence consulting services to various corporations involved in real estate development and construction. Contributed to construction defect cases, serving as Expert/Consultant on both plaintiff and defense side.
• Consultant to Trammell Crow Co. on 462K RSF, 19-story office building in Bellevue, WA. Drove pre-development entitlement process, leading Design and Construction Teams.
• Owner’s Representative on Alaska Airlines’ $270M renovation of LAX Terminal 6. Restructured and organized project, completing all requirements on time and under budget.
• Provided tenant representation of 3M+ square feet of design, development, and construction for companies including McDonalds, MCI/WorldCom, and Roland Corporation.
• Supported $300M total renovation of Alaska Airlines’ north satellite terminal at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
• Defended a major residential developer during 16 construction defect cases in California.
• Developed a 14.5K-square-foot spec home in Bel-Air, CA, that sold despite recessionary market. From August 2011 to November 2013 (2 years 4 months) Development Director @ Development Director: Drove projects from entitlement through occupancy, coordinating with architects, consultants, and contractors. Oversaw large-scale developments with high-tech tenant improvements and high-rise multifamily condominiums.
• Led on-time, under-budget completion of Advanta Office Commons, a 600K square-foot project composed of three 7-story buildings and an 8-story parking garage.
• Drove tenant improvements amounting to 600K rental square feet for Microsoft at Advanta, including major modifications to building structure and MEP systems. Oversaw design-build of methane extraction system per project’s proximity to a landfill.
• Managed development of The Bravern Signature Residences composed of two 32-story towers with 455 luxury units and amenity spaces.
• Served as Owner’s Representative of 460K-square-foot Amazon tenant improvement project.
• Took leadership role mentoring and coaching junior project managers within company. From February 2006 to August 2011 (5 years 7 months) Principal @ See Above From February 1998 to February 2006 (8 years 1 month) Vice President; Director of Development @ Performed all pre-development due diligence and economic/feasibility studies. Responsible for the entitlement, development and construction of all West Coast multi-family housing projects. Coordinate Construction defects litigation, developed and implemented the repairs and maintenance/capital improvement programs of the multi-family housing portfolio. From July 1995 to February 1998 (2 years 8 months) Vice President, Citicorp Real Estate @ Supported Asset Management and Loan Relationship Management with due diligence, property inspections, loan draw requests, capital improvements, tenant improvements and deferred maintenance programs. Member of the Technology and Alternative Work Space Committees. From February 1992 to July 1995 (3 years 6 months)
B.S., Architecture @ University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign From 1972 to 1976 Clyde AIA is skilled in: Real Estate, Construction, Leadership, Sales, Commercial Real Estate, Disposition, Negotiation, Residential Homes, Due Diligence, Real Estate Development, Budgets, Entitlements, Acquisitions, Renovation, Tenant Improvement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension