BA, Management Information Systems and Services @
Loyola Marymount University
Have you ever read the profile of a great candidate and just knew that this person is amazing. I am a talented, outgoing person interested in expanding my skill set and seeing the world. If there is one thing that I have learned working in the technology field, it's that skill is common. But, people with an
Have you ever read the profile of a great candidate and just knew that this person is amazing. I am a talented, outgoing person interested in expanding my skill set and seeing the world. If there is one thing that I have learned working in the technology field, it's that skill is common. But, people with an energetic outlook on life and great communication skills are rare - those people are worth getting to know better. And I am sure that is an understanding that goes both ways.
I have extensive experience in Networking and Systems Administration, including full stack engineering. In addition, I have a Master's Degree, an MBA, a CISM, a CISA, a CISSP, and a SANS certification. I am open to meeting all people in the Silicon Beach startup scene.
Information Security Manager @ • Performed full security assessment to set security strategy for the next year.
• Automated incident response procedures to increase security responsibilities by 4x.
• Created a vulnerability risk assessment process to evaluate, within an hour, the impact of new security risks on our environment.
• Eliminated inactive accounts in production environment, corporate domain, and 3rd party services, thereby reducing licensing costs by 30%.
• Documented and tested the business continuity plan and the IT disaster recovery plan semi-annually.
• Created policy documents to meet 100% of the compliance objectives for the year.
• Redesigned Load Balancer configurations to reduce support costs by 55%. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaPrincipal @ As an angel investor, I have helped to fund numerous startup companies. I am looking for investment opportunities where I not only give money, but also my experience, knowledge and network. I am interested in any innovative business local to Los Angeles, or in any startup in the advertising, compliance, finance, education, media, or security industries.
Current and Previous Investments include:
Laurel & Wolf
Uber From June 2010 to Present (5 years 7 months) Principal @ I have been a Real Estate Investor since 1989 when I assumed the management of several residential properties. I parleyed those rentals into commercial real estate, including retail, triple net leases, and apartment complexes. Today, I invest in development opportunities, value-add acquisitions, and other residential and commercial income producing property, such as SFHs, multifamily apartment complexes, mini-storage, and commercial. From July 2005 to Present (10 years 6 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Science (MS), Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance @ California State Polytechnic University-PomonaBA, Management Information Systems and Services @ Loyola Marymount University Cliff Maraschino is skilled in: CISA, CISSP, CISM, Vulnerability Assessment, Information Security Management, Security, Information Security, Smart Grid, Computer Security, Penetration Testing, Governance, Risk Assessment, Business Continuity, ITIL, PCI DSS
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension