At Aegis, our sole focus is project controls and we’re committed to providing our clients with top-notch professional services to help keep construction projects on-time and on-budget. Founded nearly a decade ago, we’ve grown into one of the nation’s leading project controls companies, with locations on the East and West Coast to best serve clients across the
At Aegis, our sole focus is project controls and we’re committed to providing our clients with top-notch professional services to help keep construction projects on-time and on-budget. Founded nearly a decade ago, we’ve grown into one of the nation’s leading project controls companies, with locations on the East and West Coast to best serve clients across the country.
Project controls integrates CPM scheduling, cost and risk management to provide a comprehensive overview of the health of construction projects. The depth and breadth of project controls and construction experience at Aegis is unrivaled. At Aegis, we couple real-world experience with cutting-edge technology to achieve the best results for our clients. We are an industry leader in using technology to help our clients improve the performance of their construction projects. Our suite of innovative technology products and Primavera sales are an outgrowth of our project controls work.
We are proud that Aegis is a trusted partner to our clients. We work closely with our clients from bid to closeout to create seamless integration and a deep body of knowledge that we apply to each individual project.
Project Controls Engineer @ • Develop, manage, & analyze Critical Path Method (CPM) project schedules
• Utilize Primavera P6 scheduling software to develop baseline schedules and manage project progress throughout project lifecycle
• Provide clients with earned value and risk management solutions to help ensure on time project completion and mitigate risks of profit loss
• Manage costs and billing for multi-billion dollar construction projects From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Product Marketing Manager, Baroid Fluid Services @ • Responsible for developing and implementing the strategic vision for Halliburton Baroid Invert Emulsion Fluid and Waste Management systems
• Work directly with technical experts and business development team to create sales and marketing materials
• Manage all internal communication for Baroid product service line including webpage and newsletters
• Designed and track new internal homepage to increase employee engagement and accessibility From July 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 6 months) Houston, Texas AreaRetail Sales Intern @ • Provide sales support for Hershey products in numerous retail outlets
• Work directly with suppliers and retail management team to ensure all sales goals are being met
• Analyze POS and demographic data to develop sales plans and presentations for store managers From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) State College, Pennsylvania AreaCategory Management Intern @ • Provided analytical support for sales teams in convenience, food service, vending, concessions, fundraising, and specialty channels
• Use of numerous databases to research and develop sales support data
• Maintain monthly reports in order to provide channels with current industry information From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Team Sports Intern @ • Work closely with men’s and women’s rugby and hockey programs to create awareness and exposure throughout campus and over the country.
• Manage social media and team website’s for rugby program
• Serve as liaison between alumni, news media, and players family to ensure proper coverage of all programs From August 2010 to May 2011 (10 months)
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Marketing @ Penn State From 2007 to 2012 Minor, Economics @ Penn State University From 2007 to 2012 Gonzaga College High School From 2003 to 2007 Christopher Saint is skilled in: PowerPoint, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Event Planning, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Public Speaking, Account Management, Nielsen, Project Management, Forecasting, Categorization, Nielsen Nitro
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension