Bachelor of Applied Science, Construction Management @
I would like to work for a company that there are opportunities for advance. My passion is to work on a project from start to finish. With this comes my determination to see a project finish within timelines and on-budget. Healthcare is my background and interest for many years now. However, Project Management is what I chosen
I would like to work for a company that there are opportunities for advance. My passion is to work on a project from start to finish. With this comes my determination to see a project finish within timelines and on-budget. Healthcare is my background and interest for many years now. However, Project Management is what I chosen to study. I would like to bring my passion and Project Management to your company.
Assistant Project Manager @ Work collaboratively with the contractor and other agencies to solve project challenges representing.
· Solve complex challenges relating to project schedule as an effective member of the project team
· Observe and monitor contractor team to ensure that the project is being constructed in accordance with the approved plan and specifications and that critical project milestone are or will be met
· Engage with the client's local operations staff to facilitate maintenance of existing operations during construction.
· Ensure that project schedule and milestones are completed by the General Contractor and subcontractors.
· Ensure that change orders and scope changes are approved by the client
· Ability to track and manage General Contractors and subcontractors.
· Supervise inspection personnel and on-site construction for conformance with contract requirements
· Write detailed daily reports of the progress of the project to be recorded by the Document Controls/Field Engineer
· Able to manage the overall project schedule and maintain the actual start and finish dates for all tasks From May 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Greater Chicago AreaProject Coordinator @ • Executes all duties related to managing residential, multi-family construction projects
• Ensures adherence to project budgets and project milestones
• Oversees weekly payroll processing
• Purchases all materials and supplies to ensure timely completion of projects
• Negotiates with vendors to get best price of materials to stay within budgetary constraints
• Author’s project scope and performance guarantee documentation.
• Troubleshoots issues, develop corrective actions and leads team to completion
• Conducts audits to ensure compliance with best practices and standard operating procedures
• Cultivates and fosters relationships with clients to drive revenue and develop projects
• Reviews blueprints to create schedules and to estimate deadlines From January 2010 to May 2013 (3 years 5 months) MokenaDialysis Technician @ • Resolved customer complaints expeditiously, providing highest level of customer service
• Implemented policies and procedures to quantifiable improve standards.
• Resolved issues, developed corrective actions and led team to completion.
• Trained and mentored new dialysis staff on one-on-one basis From January 2007 to April 2013 (6 years 4 months) Greater Chicago AreaProject Manager Internship @ . Maintained overall project schedule with MS Project
• Estimated new laundry facility electrical requirements
• Walled the job site and met with contractor to get updated progress on the project
• Attended a safety training session and obtained a job site certification
• Resolved issues, developed corrective actions and led team to completion
• Estimated costs of materials using blue book to create budget for projects
• Reviewed blueprints to create schedules From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months) Chicago, IL
Master of Project Management, Project Management @ Keller Graduate School of ManagementBachelor of Applied Science, Construction Management @ Westwood College Christine Watson is skilled in: Able To Multi-task, Visio, MS Project, Budgeting, Scheduling, Excel, PowerPoint, RFP, WBS, Attention To Detail, Self Driven, Listening Skills, Problem Solving, Microsoft Excel, Project Management, Construction Management, Management, Budgets, Process Scheduler, Construction, Customer Service, AutoCAD, Contract Management, Inspection, Project Coordination, Project Estimation, Project Planning, Proposal Writing, Self-driven, Software Documentation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension