Human Resources Generalist @ Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Talent Acquisition Administrator - Research @ The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration with an Human Resources Management concentration @
Holy Family University
A dedicated and professional Human Resources (HR) Generalist with twenty years of expertise in employee relations and talent acquisition with the highest degree of confidentiality. Significant experience and passion for relationship building, employee relations, HR reporting and analytics. Strongly competent in HRIS and operational support through process automation/improvement, report creation, and data maintenance/integrity and HR metrics. Experience
A dedicated and professional Human Resources (HR) Generalist with twenty years of expertise in employee relations and talent acquisition with the highest degree of confidentiality. Significant experience and passion for relationship building, employee relations, HR reporting and analytics. Strongly competent in HRIS and operational support through process automation/improvement, report creation, and data maintenance/integrity and HR metrics. Experience in Healthcare, Chemical, Financial Services and Federal Government sectors. Looking to expand into a Human Resources Manager role.
HR Business Partner @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Human Resources Generalist @ Assistant to the Director, Human Resources (HR). Provide expertise in the areas of HR operations, employee relations, talent acquisition/recruiting/retention, compensation, policy development and payroll. Process all payroll and employee status changes for the entire organization. Provide high level of customer service to all employees and hiring managers by providing a strong understanding of company policies and procedures. Manage the on-boarding process for all employees and ensure HR compliance in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws. Process all unemployment claims and employment verifications. Provide back-up to Worker's Compensation/FMLA Manager. Run ad hoc reports and statistical reports for management as needed. Assist in the creation and management of HR Policies.
• Building excellent relationships with hiring managers at all levels of the organization, to help to improve overall efficiency of Human Resources
• Provide employee relations counseling to hiring managers and employees as needed
• Full life cycle recruitment. Assess recruitment trends; proactively recruit candidates through direct recruitment, perform screening, interviewing, applicant assessment and presenting of candidates to Hiring Managers to finalize the recruitment process and assist in hiring decisions; development of offer letters
• Developed a more automated on-boarding process to reduce time to hire
• New Employee Orientations; coordination and presentation
• Identify inconsistencies in HRIS payroll system to work towards improving data integrity
• Manage FMLA and Worker's Compensation as needed
• Work on special projects for Director, Human Resources From September 2011 to May 2015 (3 years 9 months) Talent Acquisition Administrator - Research @ Provide HR assistance to Talent Strategists in the areas of HR Compliance, audits, recruiting, background, education and professional license checks. Schedule interviews and provide reference checks as needed. Send offer letter and packets to new-hires. Assist in resolving pay issues for new employees and transfers. Create and maintain HR employee files. Type correspondence/memos and manage calendars in outlook. Assist with New-Employee Orientations and special projects.
Significantly improved Research Department Compliance metrics to the upper 90th percentile
Actively involved in the Sterling (background screening vendor) implementation project
Support accurate HR compliance assessments by running ad hoc reports to ensure consistent adherence to compliance guidelines, standards and metrics
Demonstrated strong understanding of HR policies by providing assistance to new-hires during and after the New Employee Orientation and on-boarding process From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months) Talent Acquisition Administrator (Consultant) @ Provided HR consulting services to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Assist with HR compliance and audit issues as well as assistance to Talent Strategists in the areas of recruiting and background, education and professional license checks. Assist with new employee orientations. From December 2009 to May 2010 (6 months) Human Resources Administrator @ Fully provided administrative and HRIS support to the Human Resources team and workforce of 90 branch offices (1900 employees). Additionally supported internship programs and new hire orientation processes by screening intern resumes, making recommendations, and improving new hire packages. HR intranet content owner/author.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of HR policies by providing customer support to employees with HR policy related questions.
• Processed all new-hires, terminations, transfers and salary changes for the entire company.
• Saved company time and centralized records by working with the web team to create automated electronic new-hire and termination forms with associated distribution lists.
• Significantly improved the new-hire orientation process by initiating new program material and presentation and encouraging the introduction of key company leaders. Created a more professional image for new-hires by developing a workbook with all necessary forms and policy acknowledgements.
• Improved employee morale by generating and managing an Employee Recognition and Service Awards Program utilizing O.C. Tanner Recognition Company.
• Supported more accurate headcount assessment by creating and compiling the monthly workforce summary report for the Executive Committee.
• Ensured data accuracy and correct employee coding by consistently running ADP reports in Reportsmith.
• Trusted to provide support directly to SVP, Human Resources. From August 2005 to October 2009 (4 years 3 months) Senior HR Administrator @ Provided administrative support to the Director, Human Resources and the Manager, Employment. Composed and typed job postings; posted positions on intranet and internet sourcing sites; scheduled interviews made hotel and travel arrangements for candidates; liaison between corporate management and temporary staffing services to fill temporary staffing needs; coordinated pre-employment drug screenings, physicals and background checks; Participated in the planning and execution of the Annual Quarter Century Club Dinner and quarterly Red Cross Blood Drives. Provided relief to corporate receptionist.
Ensured accuracy of HR paperwork by providing assistance to new-hires in completing paperwork relative to the employment process
Reduced repetitive labor and improved availability of information by automating various headcount reports, EEO-1 reports and HR related forms. Maintained applicant tracking system utilizing an Excel database.
Identified critical data integrity issues and made corrections to support conversion to Ceridian.
Received bonus for successfully participating in SAP implementation project. Directly involved in integration testing, data validation and end user training for plant locations. Demonstrated knowledge of SAP by providing SAP HR customer service support to plant manufacturing sites. Trusted to be HR System Administrator for SAP HR - input and maintained employee and candidate master data for corporate location.
Managed tuition assistance program and corporate health club programs. From February 1995 to August 2005 (10 years 7 months) Human Resources Actions Specialist @ From January 1993 to January 1994 (1 year 1 month) Voucher Examiner @ From 1990 to 1993 (3 years)
Human Resources Management Certificate Program, Human Resources Management @ Villanova University From 2014 to 2014 Bachelors Degree, Business Administration with an Human Resources Management concentration @ Holy Family University Christina M. Lukaitis, B.S. is skilled in: HRIS, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, New Hire Orientations, Employee Engagement, ADP Payroll, Customer Service, I-9 compliance, HRA, Personnel Management
Looking for a different
Christina M. Lukaitis, B.S.?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension