Security Analyst @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Information Security Engineer @ • Routinely conduct web application security assessments, identifying vulnerabilities on internal and external facing web applications on the Apple network with the user of open source and enterprise tools.
• Assisted in the deployment of WhiteHat’s web application security scanners.
• Responsible for managing the cloud platform, including but not limited to conducting scans, addition of sites and credentials into Sentinel.
• Heavily involved in working with WhiteHat engineers in deploying scanners internally and integrating Sentinel into Apple’s in-house Single Sign On infrastructure.
• Manually verify web application vulnerabilities identified by WhiteHat to ensure that we are not reporting any false positives.
• Automated manual queries and integration using WhiteHat API’s with PERL and Java.
• Act as a liaison between Apple and WhiteHat when needed.
• Train other members of Information Security as needed.
• Manage team internal ticketing queue.
• Work as a part of a team in the approval route for any network changes within Apple. This includes reviewing ACL, Firewall requests for both internal and external network changes.
• Manage automated tickets created through WhiteHat findings and work with various teams to bring issues to resolution. From January 2012 to January 2014 (2 years 1 month) cupertino, caSecurity Engineer @ • Actively managed Qualysguard scanners across Apple’s internal and external networks.
• Managed creation of new asset groups, addition of new IP’s and networks within the Qualysguard portal.
• Routinely conducted vulnerability scans using Qualysguard.
• Worked as a part of the vulnerability management team in managing vulnerability tickets and worked with various teams and application owners to remediate issues that were identified.
• Acted as a liaison to groups outside of Information Security and provided teams scanning services for their environments, including development, test, and production. From January 2011 to March 2012 (1 year 3 months) Cupertino, CASystem Security Engineer @ Responsible for racking, cabling, and initial setup for security appliances and other network infrastructure related equipment.
• Performed initial troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware/software configuration issues on security equipment including Netscaler, Cyclades, Apple OS X Servers/RAIDs, IBM, PDU.
• Managed 3rd party approval requests for new account creation, remote access, and site-to-site VPN connections. Conducted security assessment against new request by reviewing any existing security assessment documents, vendor contracts and making sure they were in line with Apple’s security policies. From January 2010 to January 2011 (1 year 1 month) Cupertino, CAIntern as Software Engineer @ VoIP phone installation for various customers.
Provide service and technical support for our customers.
Part of the team to build Northwest digits website. From July 2009 to October 2009 (4 months)
Bachelor, Computer Software and System @ University of Washington From 2006 to 2008 Associate of Science, Computer @ North Seattle College From 2004 to 2006 Christian Setiadi is skilled in: Unix Shell Scripting, Qualys, Mac OS X, Network Security, Perl Script, Nessus, OS X, Security, Computer Security, Perl, Web application security, Information Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Firewalls, VPN, Web Application Security
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension