Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) @
Solution-oriented contract manufacturing operations executive with extensive business management, consulting, and customer engagement experience. Proven business builder/optimizer with deep understanding of the transformative effects of technology on business efficiency, productivity and profit. Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills, strategic mindset, business acumen, and comfort operating at all organizational levels. Commitment to quality, continual business process improvement, and customer
Solution-oriented contract manufacturing operations executive with extensive business management, consulting, and customer engagement experience. Proven business builder/optimizer with deep understanding of the transformative effects of technology on business efficiency, productivity and profit. Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills, strategic mindset, business acumen, and comfort operating at all organizational levels. Commitment to quality, continual business process improvement, and customer satisfaction through industry best practices/standards. Proven ability to exceed performance goals and maximize revenue in fast-paced, challenging growth environments.
Vice President/General Manager @ Privately held Contract Manufacturer, produces precision machined parts from engineering prototypes to large production runs for a variety of high tech companies throughout World.
Recruited to lead a variety of process improvement initiatives to ramp Company growth; report to Founder/CEO.
• Lead ongoing review of all existing operational processes; set/lead short & long term business strategies.
• Identify areas for streamlining and/or capital investment & manage resulting strategies focused on such (i.e. ISO certification, ERP and supply chain optimization, industry focus/key customer acquisition).
• Day-to-day business operations manager. From January 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Bellingham, MADirector of Advanced Engineering @ • Served as key driver of company efforts to improve overall manufacturing operational efficiencies.
• Devised and implemented strategies delivering measurable advancements in supply chain performance, manufacturing cost reductions, and improved engineering processes. From July 2013 to January 2014 (7 months) Vice President @ Vice President/General Manager 1999-2012
Hands-on executive responsible for manufacturing, sales, business development and MIS functions; reporting to CEO.
• Directed and led three shift, Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing operation.
• Devised strategy focusing business on medical device customers; as lead on this initiative, signed several multi-million-dollar accounts resulting in >300% sales increase during tenure.
• Drove Lean Manufacturing adoption resulting in efficiencies in set-up reductions (67% cost savings), process improvement (revenue per employee increased 39%), and consulting costs (50% reduction).
• To support increased medical device work, led implementation of IS0 13485:2003 (Medical Device) requirements; served as Company’s ISO Management Representative from 1999 to 2011.
• Drove implementation of ERP system (Infor ERP VISUAL Enterprise), completed in 4 months.
• To bolster production abilities, acquired 4 machine shops & secured off-shore (India) manufacturing partners.
• Led the process to identify potential acquirers and sell the business to APP, Inc. in June 2011. From September 1999 to June 2013 (13 years 10 months) Franklin, MA.Practice Manager, Supply Chain @ Benchmarking Partners a consulting firm to C-Level executives, advises Fortune 500 companies on the adoption and transformative strategic technologies.
Managed consulting engagements and provided strategic guidance on IT investments to C-level executives. Clients included General Electric, Oracle, hospitals, and consumer products manufacturers.
• Led collaborations between clients and ERP solution providers to develop sophisticated return-on-investment business cases improving supply chain performance.
• Project management successes resulted in follow-on business 73% of the time. From July 1997 to September 1999 (2 years 3 months) Cambridge, MASenior Consultant, Supply Chain/Operations Management @ KPMG Consulting (now BearingPoint) is a multinational management and technology consulting firm.
Provided consultation services in the area of supply chain optimization to manufacturing clients of various sizes.
• Established inventory control points and cycle counting system for a $750 million+ computer equipment manufacturer, resulting in increased inventory control with inventory accuracy improvements of >10%.
• Developed the manufacturing strategy and facilities layout for a $25 million manufacturer, enabling its transformation from a traditional batch production environment to a JIT/flexible operation. From 1995 to 1997 (2 years) Boston and Providence
Certificate in Advance Graduate Studies, Operations and Technology Management @ Bryant University From 1995 to 1996 Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) @ Providence College From 1992 to 1995 Bachelor of Science (BS), Business @ Providence College From 1986 to 1990 Xaverian Brothers From 1982 to 1986 Chris Maloof is skilled in: Medical Devices, Strategic Planning, Mergers, Product Launch, Business Strategy, Project Management, Operations Management, Lean Manufacturing, ERP, Machining, Six Sigma, APICS Member, ASQ Member, CSCP, CPIM, CIRM, Management, Manufacturing, Mergers & Acquisitions, MRP, Manufacturing..., Cross-functional Team..., Design Control, Process Improvement, DMAIC, Continuous Improvement, FDA, Quality System, Value Stream Mapping, CAPA, SPC, Design of Experiments, Injection Molding, Operational Excellence, V&V, Manufacturing..., Minitab, FMEA, Design for Manufacturing, Root Cause Analysis, Engineering, Kaizen, Validation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension