Sr. Director, Strategy & Business Development @ LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Director, Strategy & Business Development @ LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Bachelor of Science @
Georgia Institute of Technology
Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Greater Atlanta AreaSr. Director, Strategy & Business Development @ From June 2014 to November 2014 (6 months) Director, Strategy & Business Development @ From May 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 2 months) Manager @ Completed multiple projects in growth strategy, product strategy, performance improvement, private
Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Greater Atlanta AreaSr. Director, Strategy & Business Development @ From June 2014 to November 2014 (6 months) Director, Strategy & Business Development @ From May 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 2 months) Manager @ Completed multiple projects in growth strategy, product strategy, performance improvement, private equity due diligence and sales strategy. Managed partial and full Bain teams of up to seven members. Frequently interacted with and presented to senior-level client executives. Transferred to London office for six months in 2011.
• Designed sales and service model to deliver increased coordination across newly acquired business units for $1B digital media and software client. Co-managed transformation office responsible for overseeing detailed design, pilot preparations, pilot launch and full implementation planning.
• Created product strategy, including cross-category bundles and software integration, for $1B media and software client.
• Developed full potential strategy for supplemental insurance provider in response to PPACA implementation. Strategy included actions required for products, distribution channels, customer segments, business model and cost/price position.
• Conducted due diligence on multiple acquisition targets for London-based private equity clients. Due diligence included customer needs analysis, market growth projections, expansion/adjacency opportunities, competitive position, operational performance.
• Redesigned organization structure and processes for IT department of $50B retailer to improve speed of innovation and effectiveness of development outcomes.
• Analyzed strategic actions to achieve full potential for $300M payments processor including. Product profitability analysis led to customer-level decision-making model and financial forecasting to support strategy.
• School team lead for Georgia Tech undergraduate recruiting From February 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 4 months) Greater Atlanta AreaConsultant @ From January 2010 to January 2012 (2 years 1 month) Greater Atlanta AreaPerformance Management Consultant @ • Independent contractor to Mayor’s office in support of the City’s performance management program, ATL STAT, for six months From July 2009 to December 2009 (6 months) Summer Associate @ Summer Associate Consultant From June 2008 to August 2008 (3 months) Mechanical Engineer @ • Managed performance of eight mechanical engineers and provided career guidance through regular employee performance reviews. Coordinated college recruiting efforts for three mechanical engineering departments.
• Planned and managed budget, schedule, and resources for cross-functional team to ensure successful production and delivery. Balanced unique responsibility of simultaneously acting as Design Engineer and Project Engineer, for team of twenty-five. Developed multiple proposals, leading to more than $25M increase in contract value.
• Developed system level design concepts to aid in new business proposals, directly contributing to selection for more than $40M in new contract awards.
• Selected for Leadership Development Program based on demonstrated high potential leadership; program limited to twenty employees company-wide each year. From January 2003 to May 2007 (4 years 5 months)
MBA @ Harvard Business School From 2007 to 2009 Bachelor of Science @ Georgia Institute of Technology From 2000 to 2002
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension