Senior Vice President - Commercial Banking @ BBVA Compass
Commercial Relationship Associate @ BBVA Compass
Account Administrator - Structured Lending Group @ BBVA Compass
Senior Vice President - Commercial Banking @ My name is Chris Hamilton and I am a Relationship Manager for the Dallas Middle Market Lending Team. My targeted revenue size for businesses is $35MM to $500MM. My specialties include Auto Dealer Finance (RE and Floor Plan) and Working Capital Finance (Asset Based Lending). I am located in the
Senior Vice President - Commercial Banking @ My name is Chris Hamilton and I am a Relationship Manager for the Dallas Middle Market Lending Team. My targeted revenue size for businesses is $35MM to $500MM. My specialties include Auto Dealer Finance (RE and Floor Plan) and Working Capital Finance (Asset Based Lending). I am located in the Dallas market and my business territory includes the Dallas metro area as well as communities east of Dallas extending into Tyler. I have been with BBVA Compass for 5 years and have been in banking for 10 years. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Commercial Relationship Associate @ As a Commercial Relationship Associate (CRA) with BBVAC, my various job duties include:
- Conducts industry and market research to support calling efforts on bank clients and prospects.
- Participates in sales calls and presentations with Relationship Managers or independently.
- Participates in calling activities with market Centers of Influence and Board of Directors.
- Performs preliminary evaluation of credit requests and prepares pre-flight memos for presentation
to Loan Administration.
- Coordinates and participates in business development initiatives and customer events, working
with Marketing and Relationship Managers.
- Evaluates and develops prospect lists for the market, targeting prospects consistent with the
bank’s goals and objectives. Maintains a defined prospect list, conducting calling and other
business development activities to generate new business opportunities.
- Participates in training and development opportunities offered and in local civic and charitable
organizations. From February 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 6 months) Account Administrator - Structured Lending Group @ From December 2010 to February 2012 (1 year 3 months) Austin, Texas Area
Bachelor's degree, Economics @ Armstrong Atlantic State University From 2002 to 2004 Chris Hamilton is skilled in: Sales, Microsoft Office, Business Development, CRM, Marketing, Loans, Credit, New Business Development, Banking, Management, Commercial Banking, Finance, Financial Analysis, Customer Service, Commercial Lending, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Market Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension