District Sales Manager @ ROCKFON (ROCKWOOL International A/S)
South Central Account Manager @ Radius Track
Regional Manager @ L&W Supply
College of Business
An ambitious and productive sales and operations professional with a proven track record of success in supply chain management, safety, efficiency, customer relations, profit and loss, account management, purchasing, as well as strategic planning. An adaptable and perceptive leader who exercises effectiveness in management by maintaining rapport with all employees throughout an organization. Engages in continuous learning
An ambitious and productive sales and operations professional with a proven track record of success in supply chain management, safety, efficiency, customer relations, profit and loss, account management, purchasing, as well as strategic planning. An adaptable and perceptive leader who exercises effectiveness in management by maintaining rapport with all employees throughout an organization. Engages in continuous learning and growth and encourages the same of employees through leading by example in team-oriented settings. A hard worker who pushes endeavors from satisfactory to excellent.
Specialties: EIFS/Stucco - Very thorough knowledge of exterior stucco and EIFS systems, specializing in Dryvit.
Insulation - Over the last 12 months, maintained a specific focus on growing insulation knowledge to adapt to new Continuous Insulation (CI) energy codes.
Acoustical Ceilings - USG and Certainteed Ceilings
Greenfield Start-Ups, Acquisitions, Audit Preparation, Collections, Hiring/Interview Process, Purchasing, Negotiation, Customer Relationships
District Sales Manager @ I lead our sales and architectural efforts in South Texas. I am responsible for driving specifications through the architectural and design community. At the same time, I manage the contractor and distributor relationships that are key to the success of Rockfon / Chicago Metallic. I specialize in helping the stakeholders deliver their projects on-time and on-budget with acoustical ceiling and metal ceiling systems that are functional and acoustically-pleasing for the building owner. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) South Central Account Manager @ Radius Track is the premier expert and provider of curved, cold-formed steel framing solutions. Responsible for calling on all members of a typical project team, including architects, engineers, general contractors and framing contractors, as well as the distributors who support the construction industry. My territory included Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. From March 2013 to April 2014 (1 year 2 months) Austin, Texas AreaRegional Manager @ Managed profit/loss for five locations, including Round Rock, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, and Rio Grande Valley. Directed five branch managers and one sales manager. Oversaw branch operations, safety, and efficiency. Maintained customer relationships with key accounts. Traveled two to three days per week, spending time with various branches.
• Achieved excellent safety rating within L&W and no lost-time injuries.
• Targeted operating profit goal was reached for 2012.
• Shaped team through hiring of key personnel. From March 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 10 months) Manager, Center Operations @ Oversaw operations of three locations in Colorado and one location in Wyoming while simultaneously holding position of branch manager for Aurora, Colorado location. Spent majority of time in Denver, building a business base for Aurora, and traveled one day per week to visit other locations.
• Led effort to stock largest multi-family apartment projects in Denver.
• Strengthened sales effort by adding a sales manager.
• Oversaw sales of a statewide program with Lowe’s to deliver countertop materials to fabricators. From October 2008 to March 2011 (2 years 6 months) Center Manager @ Managed day-to-day operations of Pflugerville location while simultaneously building new Building Specialties branch located in Round Rock, Texas, which grew to become largest drywall distributor in Austin area. Engaged in supply purchasing, maintained customer relationships, and oversaw operations and safety.
• Managed transition from CALPLY to L&W’s computer system.
• Successfully integrated Sarbanes-Oxley processes into CALPLY.
• Expanded USG acoustical ceiling sales. From January 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 10 months) Branch Manager @ Developed drywall, metal studs, and ceilings business, guiding it into overwhelming success in a short amount of time. Facilitated company’s subsequent progression into moving operations to bigger facility while fostering expansion into serving entire Austin area.
• Launched CertainTeed ceilings product line.
• Managed construction of largest CALPLY facility.
• Quadrupled sales from 2004 to 2006. From March 2004 to December 2006 (2 years 10 months) Branch Manager @ Opened green-field operation for Rew Materials in Georgetown. Built business from the ground up. Assembled small crew of stockers and fostered growth of business. Opened another location in Buda to service south Austin area after achieving success at initial location.
• Landed work with high-volume home builders.
• Grew relationships with largest commercial subcontractors in Austin.
• Stocked 30-story Marek Bros. Systems high-rise in Austin, the largest job in Austin at the time. From April 2000 to March 2004 (4 years) Branch Manager @ From 1989 to 1996 (7 years)
BS, Business Administration @ Capella University From 2008 to 2010 Business @ College of Business From 1989 to 1992 Chris CDT is skilled in: Construction, Insulation, Strategic Planning, Building Materials, Purchasing, Contractors, CRM, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Subcontracting, Sales Management, Pricing, Sales Operations, Inventory Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension