Cloud Solutions Architect â˜ï¸Ž @ Amazon Web Services (AWS)
I'm database team leader, specializing in Oracle database and data integration technology, worked with oracle database as a dba since 2009,over 7 years extensive experience and many position to responsible simultaneous such as sale, presale, engineer and consultant, human resource and marketing development, database team leader and project manager. I'm spend most of time of my career
I'm database team leader, specializing in Oracle database and data integration technology, worked with oracle database as a dba since 2009,over 7 years extensive experience and many position to responsible simultaneous such as sale, presale, engineer and consultant, human resource and marketing development, database team leader and project manager. I'm spend most of time of my career to focused on database performance optimization, high availability, database infrastructure design, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, data replication and integration, data security, database capacity planing, migration/upgrade, I'm also being oracle instructor and contributed new technology and knowledge to both clients and colleagues. I was build dba engineers for every generations in the team, mentor, coaching and set a standard process for dba services and always improvement the process based on technology trend, economy and clients requirement. Effective communication, team work, leadership, decision making under pressure situation, straight and clear for both analytic problem and solve skills, strong understanding the project life cycle from initial phase to last deployment/maintaining go live.
Specialties Area (Team leader) : Leadership, Decision making, KPI, Coaching, Service initiative, Team Strategy
Specialties Area (Presale): Product market and trend, positioning the solution, Requirement gathering, Proof of concept and Demonstration, Up/Cross sell, Comprehensive product features and functions, product objection handling, Competitive analysis.
Specialties Area (Engineering): Performance Tuning, Exadata, High Availability, Disaster recovery, Data Replication, End-to-End Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Capacity planing and sizing, Migrate/Upgrade, Managing of multi-platform databases environment, Smart Information lifecycle management, Database Solution Architect (On-premise and Cloud), BigData, Data Integration and any specialized database needs for clients.
Senior Sales Consultant @ • Support insight sale rep to Identifying, up selling and closing sales opportunities and achieving quarterly revenue budgets.
• Provide Tech presales support in sales cycles by analyzing customer requirements/strategy, and proposing the appropriate technology solutions, focus on long-term customer investment and road map to success, as of now I focus on helping customers to transforming business to cope with Industry 4.0 era.
• Support sales opportunities by creating and delivering presentations, partner/customer enablements, workshop and demonstrations for prospects (partner/customer)
• As Oracle Tech evangelist, I always keep communicate and transferring such as knowledge, key message, our value proposition, differentiate and etc of our solutions to oracle direct sales consultants, business development reps, sales reps to support their opportunities.
• Develop and nurture relationships with key customers. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Database Team Leader @ Roles and Responsibilities:
• Database team leader.
• Database architecture consultant.
• Pre & Post sale database support.
• Database Instructor.
• Project manager.
• 7*24 technical support, working for Oracle Database 9i,10g and 11g, Exadata, RAC, Data Guard and Massive availability architecture environment.
• Provision of database technical experience shared and research to clients and colleague.
• Management and implement to support for new enhancements of database technology.
• Management and proactive actions all points for database technology to ensure database performance, high availability, capacity planning, stability, recoverability and manageability are in place at every time.
• Provision of preventive maintenance reports for clients that on OS and database configuration, performance suggestion and problem resolution every month or quarter.
• Coordination with product channel, marketing, development and customer groups in all level to improve support of service and new opportunity challenge.
• Management and Implement of variety of problems and provision of technical solution for solve incident to clients and incident summary.
• Management and Implement database with best practice tools for effective reactive and proactive.
• Management of database performance and improvement presented to IT management level.
• Database solution proposed mapped to customer issues, classify and identified area of an issues and positioned to built the business case for a database solution investment.
• Incident,change and problem management based on customer system.
Clients area :
-Banking and Financial.
-Enterprise. From April 2009 to Present (6 years 9 months) Thailand
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science @ Bangkok University From 2005 to 2009 Chatchai Komrangded is skilled in: Oracle RAC, Performance Tuning, Exadata, PL/SQL, SQL, Linux, Solaris, SQL Tuning, Data Guard, Database as a service (On-premise & Cloud), Database Solution Architecture, Data Integration, Oracle 9i,10g,11g,12c, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension