Solid experience in brand management, business strategy and product development having worked with some of the world's most renowned luxury beauty and fragrance brands. With a keen interest and natural affinity for luxury retail, I have gained a wealth of experience in developing commercial product portfolios, executing engaging campaigns and establishing successful retail partnerships. My experience includes
Solid experience in brand management, business strategy and product development having worked with some of the world's most renowned luxury beauty and fragrance brands. With a keen interest and natural affinity for luxury retail, I have gained a wealth of experience in developing commercial product portfolios, executing engaging campaigns and establishing successful retail partnerships. My experience includes working on LVMH’s flagship brand Guerlain, as well as managing the fragrance portfolio at Estee Lauder. More recently, I played a pivotal role in successfully launching niche brand Shay & Blue, which won Best New Fragrance House 2014.
Executive @ pebble&co specialise in bespoke consultancy for luxury & aspirational brands. collaborating with clients on marketing, branding and retail strategy and execution. designing and creating signature products to expand and compliment brands. an intelligent and unique solution for brands within the worlds of fashion & lifestyle, beauty & spa, travel & wellness. tastemakers of the lifestyle world providing creative and commercial support.
www.pebbleandco.co.uk From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) London, United KingdomAssistant Brand Manager @ Managed all marketing-oriented activities to drive expansion and awareness. Reported directly to the founder (ex Global GM Jo Malone).
• Brand Strategy- Built 3-year marketing plan and budget. Developed and maintained strategic social media content across 4 key channels to promote brand as a fashion-forward identity. Initiated and delivered monthly email campaign, increasing avg. click rate to 7.4%, vs. industry avg. 2.1%. Managed PR and Digital agencies to deliver on KPI’s.
• Product Development- Directly contributed to the creative formulation process with the perfumer and founder in line with brand vision. Compilation of product forecasts to reflect market trends. Responsible for packaging design, components sourcing, manufacturing and delivery processes from end-to-end. Managed extensive network of external manufacturers and suppliers.
• Commercial- Increased distribution from one boutique to 35 retail locations worldwide over 6-month period- managed opening orders and coordination of product display. Prepared and presented material for retailer meetings.
www.shayandblue.com From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) London, United KingdomProduct Marketing Assistant, Estée Lauder @ Strategically implemented product launches and marketing activity across the Estee Lauder Fragrance category (Top 5 fragrance brand in the UK 2013). Other projects included the execution of the brand’s Christmas programme, Breast Cancer Awareness and multi-ethnic activities.
• Development of robust consumer pull strategies to support key new launches as well as strong support tools and activities to grow basic line business.
• Analysis of monthly brand performance (NPD data), competition activity and feedback industry Best Practices to global team.
• Research market pricing to develop UK pricing strategy
• Briefing 2D and 3D launch collateral to the in-house Creative and Procurement teams- meeting quality, budget and deadline expectations
• Allocation and quota management of all launch collateral to over 550 stores- liaising with the operations and logistic teams to resolve any warehouse issues ensuring that all collateral arrives in stores on time
• Development of presentation content for retailer strategy meetings and liaising with other departments and the New York team to ensure that all product visuals and prototypes are delivered on time.
Print and Social Media
• Coordination of creative assets and copy for magazine advertorial opportunities in line with the media strategy.
• Social media taskforce to drive activity and growth on the UK Facebook and YouTube pages through engaging content and measurable activities
• Operated within an internal consultancy project to identify and develop opportunities to create awareness and credibility amongst ethnic communities
Highlight: Implemented 360° launch of Modern Muse, reaching top 5 fragrance launch in the UK 2013.
www.esteelauder.co.uk From September 2012 to August 2013 (1 year) London, United KingdomMerchandising Assistant, Guerlain @ A dynamic and varied role within the Marketing Department.
• Brand Strategy- Development of national merchandising strategy to accelerate overall retail growth across the 3 axes; creation of local POSM consistent with brand guideline, within budgetary parameters and to retailer specification. Responsible for briefing creative agencies on requirements for upcoming launch collateral and artwork ensuring that brand values, quality and deadlines are met. Responsible for driving brand consistency through the creation and implementation of guidelines per launch to over 130 department stores. Responsible for implementation of brand strategy at store level through field visits.
• Flagships-management of brand image and visual merchandising within flagship stores to include promotional sites, counter animations and windows.
• Analysis and Budgets- Analysis and reporting of competitor launches on a monthly basis. Assisting with forecasting and quota management of launch material supplied from France. Managing budget expenditure across all projects and POs on behalf of the department.
Highlight: project management of concept, design and implementation of two windows at Selfridges (a first for a beauty brand) and the main promotional site in the beauty hall. Launch achieved number 1 ranking in Selfridges and was featured in Grazia.
www.guerlain.co.uk From October 2011 to September 2012 (1 year) Project Manager and PA to Chief Executive @ IVORY is an international marketing production agency, that provides marketing planning, strategic analysis and concept development.
Responsible for management of projects within my portfolio from brief through to final production- in charge of concept, design and budget. Reporting directly to the General Manager. Clients included HP and Google. Responsible for the daily management of all needs of the CEO: diary management; reporting and analysis and taking minutes in meetings (including international).
www.ivoryeurope.com From July 2010 to September 2010 (3 months) London, United KingdomMarketing and Public Relations Intern @ The original British jeans brand. Stockists include Harrods, Liberty, Fenwick, Matches, ASOS and Net-a-Porter.
Responsible for monitoring the media, competitor analysis, press releases, assisting with social media activity and maintaining databases.
Highlight: Assisted with styling for S/S '11 and A/W '11 collections, used in international campaigns and lookbooks.
www.mih-jeans.com From June 2010 to June 2010 (1 month) London, United KingdomManager @ Founded in 1885, The St Moritz Tobogganing Club is an exclusive private club with world-wide membership. I was Manageress of the shop during the Cresta Run's busy 125th anniversary season.
Responsible for the daily running of the boutique: stock forecasting and sales targets; sales analysis; visual merchandising and selling. Other responsibilities included personal shopping, gaining exposure to high profile clientele and developing customer –focused service.
Highlight: gained +35% higher level of total sales compared to previous seasons.
www.cresta-run.com From December 2009 to February 2010 (3 months) Switzerland
BA, Marketing Management @ Oxford Brookes University From 2008 to 2011 Leweston School, Sherborne From 2000 to 2007 Charlotte Cherry is skilled in: Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Brand Management, Luxury Goods, Business Strategy, Retail, Social Media, Fashion, Merchandising, Marketing Communications, Visual Merchandising, Management, Microsoft Excel, Competitive Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension