Global Technology Forum - Language Assistant @ Incisive Media
Account Executive @ Grupo Albión
Business Development & Product Manager @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Business Development & Brand Manager @ From August 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 5 months) Global Technology Forum - Language Assistant @ - Work experience that required the use of my Spanish language skills to work on behalf of Global Technology Forum, to
Business Development & Product Manager @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Business Development & Brand Manager @ From August 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 5 months) Global Technology Forum - Language Assistant @ - Work experience that required the use of my Spanish language skills to work on behalf of Global Technology Forum, to help kick-start the launch of a new conference set to take place in February 2012, the LARTC (Latin American Refining Technology Conference).
- Principal role: to contact major petrol and refinery companies throughout Latin America, such as Ecopetrol, Petrobras and YPF SA, and encourage participation and attendance to the conference.
- Fluent and continuous Spanish was required constantly along with maintaining key spread sheets of contact information, speaker and advisor invitees/invitations sent to key contacts within the companies.
- Ultimate goal: to create awareness within Latin America of the benefits of this new international conference. From September 2011 to September 2011 (1 month) London, United KingdomAccount Executive @ - Priniciple role included co-ordinating and organising events - including an international conference for 120 delegates over a five-day event held in Madrid.
- Responsibilities included budgeting, all on-location arrangements; organising the hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, entertainment and offsite venues, delegate materials, transportation and managing the conference office during the event.
- Other involvements within GA included:
Organising one-day conferences, co-ordinating press conferences in Madrid, projects for Worldcom Public Relations Group. Marketing and sales research, media watch and analysis and an International News review. From September 2010 to August 2011 (1 year) Work Experience @ - Principal department was Human Resources, carrying out bi-lingual interviews, assisting team projects
- Experience in the Marketing and Communications department and the International department. From June 2009 to July 2009 (2 months)
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons Spanish, Spanish, 2.1 @ University of Exeter From 2008 to 2012 Benenden School From 2000 to 2007 Charlotte Ashton is skilled in: Beauty Industry, Luxury Goods, Cosmetics, Social Media, E-commerce, B2B, Public Relations, Event Management, Project Management, B2C, Spanish, Management, Analysis, Business Development, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension