Bachelor, Metropolitan Studies @
Expertise in managing projects with Information Technology with a proven track record in bridging technology and business goals to provide productive solutions. I have lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company. My experience has enabled me to work with businesses, team members, and consultants to resolve issues and execute the proper
Expertise in managing projects with Information Technology with a proven track record in bridging technology and business goals to provide productive solutions. I have lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company. My experience has enabled me to work with businesses, team members, and consultants to resolve issues and execute the proper course of action to resolve them. Excellent communicator, with emphasis on building strong relationships, capable of making professional presentations. Quick learner with strong analytical skills. Proven ability to adapt quickly to new environments, technology and general overall change. Skilled in keeping or getting programs and projects back on track.
Highly organized, innovative, solutions-driven Project Manager in the Information Technology industry drive to contribute highly applicable business process management skills to improving profitability by decreasing cost, increasing revenue to streamline its operations by automating, executing, and monitoring business processes from beginning to end. I have a personal commitment to excellence with a proven ability to work with business partners in a cooperative manner. I interact on a daily basis with individuals from within all levels of each organization to keep abreast with developmental, educational, and strategic business and IT needs of the team.
Specialties:Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, IT Instructor/Training, and Testing. Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio).
Project Manager @ Project Manager March to Present
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank in Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Manages project resources and/or vendors in coordination of competing priorities.
- Ensures all project dependencies and risks are identified and managed effectively ensuring each process step of the project is examined to determine the correct approach based on the demand of the situation.
- Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners to develop content of those deliverables. Controls change to project scope.
- Provides leadership and guidance to project related staff and/or business lines in support of a project portfolio.
- Negotiates and issues project documentation to the project sponsor and involved stakeholders. Recognizes organizational limitations and uses corporate culture and resources to eliminate barriers when possible.
- Identifies areas for improvement and reengineering and proactively creates forward looking solutions. Champions a culture of change management to ensure business standards are embraced by staff and business partners. Ensures systems and processes are utilized to the greatest capacity.
- Develops, interprets and implements policies and procedures. Holds lead role in implementing company policy and achieves company objectives as they relate to business unit operations, contract management, client relations and administrative functions.
- Utilizes the Company business project management model as appropriate to manage high visibility, Companywide projects as appropriate.
- Manages all communications to key stakeholders and ensures they are aware of significant changes to project status in a timely manner. From March 2014 to December 2014 (10 months) Mount Laurel, New JereyProject Manager @ Manage projects in a matrix organizational structure, with superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions. Manages project budget, maintains appropriate records and documentation when necessary and maintains and stores all project documentation in the ITUP PRISM project repository. Manages release at 100% completion from Requirements and Funding, Development and Testing through Testing Phases. Milestones and decision gate criteria are completed with high quality delivery of scope evident with audit findings of 98% and 100%.
Manage delivery of all phases and components of the IT solution to production with the appropriate software release and software configuration to ensure project meets AT&T IT standards and project quality, and that requirements for project performance process are adhered to. Reviews the Project Development Plan (PDP), Business and Technical Requirements (BR and TR), software development or system deployment size, estimate and other commitments. Reviews the risks, schedule and estimates periodically and documents them as appropriate and reports status, progress and accomplishments to Lead Integration Program Manager when managing a component of the Lightspeed project. From July 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 1 month) Project Manager @ Manage project scope, ensuring the completion of the release while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizational standard processes. Managed High Complexity project release for Light Speed OMS (Ordering Management System) within a project/program, by directing the efforts of project teams to deliver a completed product and/or service within a project/program.
Lead Project Manager for testing. Lead sessions during Joint Application Design, System and Feature Design, Detailed Design. Acted as a project liaison between ITS partners, client organizations, ITS leadership, and onshore/offshore development. Include estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring that project funding is secured, and assisting in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects, assessing, and manage program risks, issues, jeopardizes, escalations and problem resolutions according to the IT Express process. From June 2006 to April 2007 (11 months) Executive Assistant to the Physicians Health Organization @ Provided administrative support to the highest level of leaders in the organization by acting as a facilitator and liaison, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Managed and maintains calendars, schedules, plans, and coordinates events and meetings onsite and offsite, including research and preparation of meeting materials. Maintain email aliases, distribution lists and shared directories, including maintaining permissions. Manages information by organizing and tracking on databases to synthesize and generate reports. Worked with the Facilities department to coordinate space planning for division or business unit. From January 1997 to July 1999 (2 years 7 months)
Masters, Project Management @ DePaul University From 2001 to 2003 Bachelor, Metropolitan Studies @ Roosevelt University From 1997 to 1999 Harper College From 1994 to 1996 Cecilia Haynes is skilled in: Vendor Management, Program Management, Software Documentation, Visio, Project Management, Integration, Business Process, Leadership, Management, Testing, Quality Assurance, Requirements Analysis, Software Development, Change Management, PMP, Telecommunications, Process Improvement, Strategy, SDLC, Business Analysis, Data Center, Software Project...
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension