Senior Account Executive @ From June 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) Account Executive @ Intronis is a leading cloud backup and recovery provider for MSP's and resellers across the United States and abroad. We offer a 100% rebrandable solution for MSPs and IT Outsourcers to rebrand and resell as a service each month.Check us out
Senior Account Executive @ From June 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) Account Executive @ Intronis is a leading cloud backup and recovery provider for MSP's and resellers across the United States and abroad. We offer a 100% rebrandable solution for MSPs and IT Outsourcers to rebrand and resell as a service each month.Check us out at www.intronis.com.
Current Territories: Houston, TX area - Utah - Quebec - Ontario - Kansas - Montana - North Dakota - South Dakota - Nebraska - Wyoming - All International Territories From June 2011 to June 2012 (1 year 1 month) Business Development Representative @ AppNeta delivers instant-value network performance management solutions required to drive exceptional application performance across all data center, cloud, remote office and mobile environments. AppNeta’s award-winning PathView Cloud solutions leverage a zero administration, cloud-based service to meet the performance demands of today’s distributed network infrastructure and mainstream network-dependent applications. From December 2010 to April 2011 (5 months) Inside Sales @ • Track close ratios, average premiums, and individual statistics for sales team.
• Establish new markets and product lines to expand the company.
• Train new hires on multiple product lines in three states.
• Assist new and current clients with policy issues and errors.
• Maintain daily sales goals and monthly sales targets.
• Interview potential candidates for Sales Representative positions.
• Collaborate with nationally appointed underwriting team for multiple products. From July 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 6 months) Web Manager @ • Designed and implemented training programs for staff.
• Balanced employee cash drawers and recreational center safe on a daily basis.
• Redeveloped campus center web site and kept it updated with current events.
• Assisted in the preparation and clean up of the building for large events and venues.
• Oversaw student-building staff. From January 2006 to May 2008 (2 years 5 months) Aquatics Director @ • Oversaw lifeguard staff while maintaining schedules, paychecks, and job responsibilities.
• Coordinated six-week long Learn-to-Swim programs.
• Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of park. From May 2005 to August 2006 (1 year 4 months)
Bachelors, Integrated Marketing @ Ithaca College From 2006 to 2008 Casey Degon is skilled in: Salesforce.com, SaaS, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Marketo, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Sales Process, Sales, New Business Development, Social Media, Account Management, Sales Management, Direct Sales, Solution Selling, Marketing, Business Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension