Client Analyst @ From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaManagement Associate @ The C1 Bank Management Associate Program is designed to identify the best and brightest talent from the country’s graduate and undergraduate degree programs, and give them the opportunity to learn traditional banking fundamentals while being immersed in a uniquely entrepreneurial banking
Client Analyst @ From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaManagement Associate @ The C1 Bank Management Associate Program is designed to identify the best and brightest talent from the country’s graduate and undergraduate degree programs, and give them the opportunity to learn traditional banking fundamentals while being immersed in a uniquely entrepreneurial banking environment. During the 22-week program, the 2014 class of Management Associates completed graduate-level coursework from graduate professors through an exclusive partnership with the University of South Florida – St. Petersburg, while simultaneously completing a rigorous rotational management training program through key departments in of C1 Bank in the St. Petersburg, FL headquarters.
• Completed accelerated MBA-level coursework in advanced accounting, financial modeling and analysis, leadership, business analytics, and business communication.
• Completed a rotational training program through key departments in the bank, including Retail Banking, Operations, Credit Administration, Recovery, IT, and Compliance. Through these rotations, learned fundamentals of each department by participating in daily departmental roles. From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) St. Petersburg, FLFamily Relations Captain @ Selected from a pool of highly competitive candidates to work with the families involved in Dance Marathon at the University of Florida, a 26.2 hour annual event benefitting Children's Miracle Network and Shands Children's Hospital. In the 20 years of its existence, Dance Marathon has raised over $7.9 million, making it the most successful student-run philanthropy in the southeastern United States.
• Recruited new children and families to help raise money and awareness for Dance Marathon.
• Served as an ambassador of Dance Marathon to Children's Miracle Network and Shands Children's Hospital patients and families.
• Coordinated diversionary activities for patients in the pediatric wing of Shands Children's Hospital.
• Personally raised more than $5,000 as a 3-year Family Relations Captain. From September 2011 to April 2014 (2 years 8 months) Gainesville, FloridaContinuing Education Chair @ Responsible for educating the 230 members of the Alpha Psi Chapter of Delta Delta Delta on the policies and procedures relating to slating and the transition of officers. Responsible for training and transitioning new officer slate. Compiled biannual Chapter History Report, sent to Delta Delta Delta National Executive Office, detailing the leadership, activities, awards, and honors of the Alpha Psi Chapter. Served as a member of the Officer Training Committee, holding officers accountable for their actions and for fulfilling the duties of their position. From October 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 1 month) Gainesville, FloridaVice Chair of Structure @ Worked with a team of 6 Vice Chairs and the Chairman to ensure proper workings of ACCENT Speakers Bureau, the largest student-run speaker's bureau in the nation. Supervised a team of 12 directors and assistant directors. Oversaw all structural and communication needs of 60 person staff. Organized day-of-show accommodations for all speakers and special guests. From August 2012 to January 2013 (6 months) Gainesville, FloridaSponsor Chair @ Responsible for pairing 68 new members with a mentor ("sponsor") to guide and help each new member through the transition into sorority life as well as university life. Facilitated new mentor/mentee pairings through relationship building activities. From October 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 1 month) Gainesville, FloridaAssistant New Member Educator @ Responsible for the transition of 65 new members into full membership in Delta Delta Delta. Prepared new members for Initiation by implementing the "Power of Purpose New Member Education Program." From October 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 1 month) Gainesville, FloridaDancer @ Participated in the 26.2 hour annual event that raised more than $700,000 for Children's Miracle Network and Shands Children's Hospital. Solicited donations and raised awareness for Children's Miracle Network and Shands Children's Hospital. From September 2010 to April 2011 (8 months) Gainesville, Florida
Bachelor’s Degree, Political Science @ University of Florida From 2010 to 2014 Caroline Dunkle is skilled in: Social Media, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Spanish, Facebook, Microsoft Word, Public Speaking, Microsoft Excel, Event Planning, Social Networking, Research, Public Relations, Teamwork, Fundraising, Customer Service, Blogging, Marketing, Event Management, Community Outreach, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension