Human Resource Manager @ Anderson International Corp
Owner @ Fireside Studios
HR & Administrative Manager @ The Pattie Group Inc.
BFA, Sculpture @
Cleveland Institute of Art
A creative HR professional with a record of promotions and increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to handle multiple tasks. Focused on employee relations with diverse experience including human resources, benefit administration and quality control, project management, and administrative functions. A team leader who is able to work independently
A creative HR professional with a record of promotions and increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to handle multiple tasks. Focused on employee relations with diverse experience including human resources, benefit administration and quality control, project management, and administrative functions. A team leader who is able to work independently in a fast paced environment and enjoys learning new programs and processes.
Human Resource Manager @ Oversee the development of HR programs and policies to assist Anderson and its employees to be more efficient and effective so that we may continue our successful growth.
-Talent acquisition & on-boarding: applicant screening, profile assessment, job fair and college program coordination & representative, conduct orientation, & personnel file upkeep.
- Assist management in succession/retention planning
- Performance management: evaluation & job description creation/revision, organizational flow charts, support management in disciplinary actions and employment laws.
- Provide council on company policies & procedures, editing the company handbook to include new/revised policies & provide training on all new policies.
- Create/coordinate training and educational programs
- Benefits administration including medical, dental, disability, life, & 401K. Workers comp & unemployment facilitation & investigation, FMLA processing and OSHA safety tracking.
- Coordinate company functions: company meetings, picnics, & parties
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws, effecting our industry
- Create with management, the HR and Administrative annual budgets From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Owner @ I am an artist that creates glass, iron, and copper sculpture, from decorative yard art, to wrought iron hand railings and fire place screens. From 2003 to Present (12 years) HR & Administrative Manager @ Accomplishments:
-Researched/implemented the companies first ever, online application system & HRIS to integrate it with our payroll provider.
-Saved the company over $10,000.00 on unemployment cost by improving our documentation process.
-Integrated our time keeping software with our payroll system saving 15hr. per pay period
-Caught an error in our general liability insurance and recouped over $8,000 in past payments & saved $3,000 a year going forward.
- Assisted in creating a company culture that earnd a Northcoast99 Top workplace award in 2014
See current role.
- Over see the administration team
- Coach and develop team members
- Maintain cross training among all team members
- Process documentation, and streamlining for maximum efficiency
- Responsible for companies general liability and auto insurance From July 2005 to November 2014 (9 years 5 months) Landscape Technician @ From May 2002 to June 2003 (1 year 2 months)
Kent State From 2011 to 2011 BFA, Sculpture @ Cleveland Institute of Art From 1997 to 2002 Carla Fitzpatrick, PHR is skilled in: Recruiting, Human Resources, Family Business, Performance Management, Employee Benefits, Customer Service, Employee Relations, New Hire Orientations, Onboarding, Landscape Design, Event Planning, Project Management, Job Fairs, Benefits Administration, Employee Handbooks