Sales Development Manager- EMEA (Inside Sales) @ Leading a team of Sales Development Representatives that cover the Healthcare, Commercial, Government and Education verticals for parts of Europe, the Middle East and other high growth markets. Actively working with, aligning with and training Extreme Networks partners on new selling strategies and company updates regarding products and strategy. Also
Sales Development Manager- EMEA (Inside Sales) @ Leading a team of Sales Development Representatives that cover the Healthcare, Commercial, Government and Education verticals for parts of Europe, the Middle East and other high growth markets. Actively working with, aligning with and training Extreme Networks partners on new selling strategies and company updates regarding products and strategy. Also responsible for managing relationships with calling agencies representing Extreme Networks in certain regions of Europe and the World. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Sales Development Representative (Inside Sales) @ As a Sales Development Representative, I'm responsible for generating new business opportunities in the Healthcare and Commercial sectors as well as driving and holding meetings between potential new customers and our field sales team. I report regularly to outside representatives on progress regarding lead campaigns and generate strategy around these leads based on intelligence and collaboration. I'm also responsible for data compiling and clean up around all accounts located within Salesforce. From April 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 4 months) Digital & Social Media Marketing Coordinator @ • Organized, gathered data and led an internationally acclaimed hiring campaign that was reported in ABC News, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, Forbes, Huffington Post and more.
• Responsible for social media promotion, engagement and production of #CXOtalk. A weekly webinar that talks with industry thought leaders discussing current trends. Previously guests include executives from Intel, Gartner, The Boston Celtics, IDC, Alltop.com, Box, The Dachis Group, SAP, New England Patriots, Salesforce, and General Services Administration among others.
• Set social media & SEO strategy based on data gathered pertaining to reach, engagement, demographics, keywords used, clicks and other key performance indicators.
• Use the identified KPI and key words to build macro and micro content around to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Produced research for and contributed to multiple Huffington Post blogs that have 10’s of thousands of shares that were published in the Huffington Post.
• Create macro and micro blogging content for Enterasys social media channels to support initiatives, campaigns and events.
• Responsible for maintaining, interacting, promoting and growing all things social media for Enterasys.
• Teach Social Media 101 classes to employees to help them increase their social media understanding, awareness, brand, engagements and interactions of the different social channels.
• Increased online traffic to Enterasys branded websites as well as increases follower ship of Enterasys social media accounts.
• Experience using platforms: Salesforce, Box, Radian6, HootSuite, Influitive, Google Analytics among others. From December 2012 to April 2014 (1 year 5 months) Sales/Customer Service Associate @ I was specifically selected to help set-up and open the new Billerica location. During my time there, my role expanded from my previous time at the Methuen location to include data verification and accuracy, handling second level customer complaints, managing the club employee schedule, work with the Regional Manager to ensure EFT accuracy and processing online customer information to ensure it was handled properly and in a timely manner as well as other, more basic duties. From September 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 6 months) Sales/Customer Service Associate @ During my time at this planet fitness location, I continued to fine tune my customer service skills by being involved in all aspects of the gym's operations including sign-ups, cancellations, tours and customer complaints. I was also responsible for compiling stats at the end of the day and using those stats to help design new marketing strategies and promotions for that location. From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months) Sales/Customer Service Associate @ I was apart of a "hard lines" team that was responsible for sporting goods, electronics, toys and home improvement. I was responsible for offering high levels of customer service as well as maintaining and updating end caps, shelves and promoting certain products. From November 2006 to August 2008 (1 year 10 months)
Bachelors of Business Administration, Management & Marketing (Dual Concentration) @ University of Massachusetts at Lowell From 2008 to 2013 General Study @ Reading Memorial High School From 2004 to 2008 Cameron Marchand is skilled in: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Outlook, Social Media, Time Management, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Sales, Retail, Customer Satisfaction, Social Networking, Public Speaking, Teamwork
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension