Director, Pharmacy Strategic Sourcing @ Catholic Health Initiatives
Clinical Category Manager - Pharmacy 340B Program Manager @ SCL Health
Senior Manager, Six Sigma Blackbelt @ McKesson
Clinical Category Manager - Pharmacy 340B Program Manager @ Manages a portfolio of contracts regarding the supply, equipment and service formularies in the pharmacy category. Identifies contract opportunities, utilization improvements and standardization opportunities through data mining activities. Responsible for bidding, negotiation and awarding contracts for assigned area. Facilitates value analysis committees meetings with significant user groups. Manages
Clinical Category Manager - Pharmacy 340B Program Manager @ Manages a portfolio of contracts regarding the supply, equipment and service formularies in the pharmacy category. Identifies contract opportunities, utilization improvements and standardization opportunities through data mining activities. Responsible for bidding, negotiation and awarding contracts for assigned area. Facilitates value analysis committees meetings with significant user groups. Manages relationships with vendors.
• Manages portfolio of contracts regarding the supplies, equipment or services in assigned area of responsibility. Bids, negotiates and awards contracts.
• Analyzes potential suppliers. Audits and monitors current vendor performance as well as the contract or programs overall effectiveness.
Facilitates Value Analysis Teams:
• Facilitates any value analysis teams for assigned areas of responsibility. Recruits and educates members on the VA process. Ensures compliance to the VA process. Coordinates the work of this team with those of work groups involved in product selection, contracting and vendor management.
Expense Management Projects:
• Identifies opportunities for cost reduction via review of purchase history, industry benchmarks, contract compliance data and utilization information
• Identifies, tests, and recommends products, equipment and services: what is available, what is needed, how they are used, who uses them and why they are used.
• Researches new technologies, communicates with value analysis teams to determine when/if new technologies will become part of SCLHS’s portfolio
• Conducts reviews with major vendors. Identifies and implements strategic alliances when advantageous.
• Enforces SCLHS’s vendor management program and promotes fair and unbiased treatment of and relationships with vendors. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) Senior Manager, Six Sigma Blackbelt @ Operations and Six Sigma
Successfully drive process improvement efforts across MPT to achieve significant financial, operational, customer satisfaction, and/or employee satisfaction impact.
- Lead projects resulting in and forecasted to save $944 thousand dollars.
- Lead projects locally and remotely from inception to benefit realization and control.
- Lead cross-functional teams, including members of business/functional staff and external vendors.
- Delivered results that achieved or surpassed projects targets based on ROI, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction improvement objectives with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 40.
- Communicate to and influence stakeholder’s at all organizational levels.
- Ambassador and change agent of the MPT Six Sigma team to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Leader in the propagation of Six Sigma knowledge across MPT through the delivery of Greenbelt , Change Acceleration Process training and other informal sessions.
- Mentored & coached Greenbelt’s and team members in project work, helping them understand and use Work-Out, Lean, and Six Sigma Methodologies for successful and timely completion of projects. From January 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 10 months) Account Manager, McKesson Health Systems @ Provided world class customer service to specific Integrated Health Network’s (IHN's), large McKesson Health System customers, clinics, Hospital Management Organization’s (HMO's) and other healthcare providers.
- Increased sales volume within existing business through account penetration
- Securing over 3 million dollars in new business.
- Up sold programs, services, and value added technologies into current customer base.
- Interact directly with Distribution Center Management, Credit/Inventory/Operations Departments on behalf of customers.
- Participate in and present sales team presentations to further enhance business growth opportunities and gain knowledge about the customer base.
- Directly represent the company and consistently demonstrate the understanding and modeling of McKesson's ICARE shared principles.
- Knowledge of all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers in the territory, implementing them whenever appropriate.
- Manage a Customer Service Representative and lead the individual to apply their skills and expertise. From January 2005 to January 2010 (5 years 1 month) Six Sigma Blackbelt @ - Brought an overall project savings to McKesson of $4.2 million dollars.
- Lead and coached teams in the use of Six Sigma tools and processes.
- Instructed Greenbelt classes at various McKesson Distribution Centers.
- Trained and lead other employees in the area of performance in quality control as it related to the project.
- Served as change agent and problem solver. Constantly sought out and leveraged best practices for McKesson and its partnering business units.
- Developed and implement project programs involving department and cross-functional teams.
- Institutionalized Six Sigma qualities as a business priority and global measurements.
- Lead and directed critical to quality projects, while keeping project expenses to a minimum. From May 2001 to April 2005 (4 years) Network Administrator @ - Managed a 20-node IBM token ring network and 12-node Ethernet network.
- Performed installation, maintenance and support of the AS400, Novell and NT servers.
- Overseen systems application, implementation, organization and troubleshooting of the AS400, Novell and NT servers.
- Managed and operated the NetWare server communications.
- Administered and maintain user profiles.
- Configured and troubleshot servers, workstations, printers, and all other peripheral devices.
- Provided consulting services regarding both system hardware and software products to end-users.
- Ensured servers, workstations, operating systems, software and software applications complied with industry and company standards.
- Assisted in the collection and generation of monthly performance and utilization reports. From August 1996 to May 2001 (4 years 10 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager @ Westminster College From 1999 to 2001 Bryon Donovan is skilled in: Healthcare Information Technology, HIPAA, Hospitals, Healthcare, Managed Care, Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Healthcare Management, Revenue Cycle, Revenue Cycle Management, EHR, Healthcare Industry, Strategic Planning, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension