Emerging Markets IT Director @ Eli Lilly and Company
IT Director of Japan @ Eli Lilly
Business professional with 14+ years of proven results in multiple leadership roles across a variety of geographic and cutrally diverse teams. Successfully led many strategic initiatives and implemented projects/programs in multiple countries simultaneously while providing leadership to global teams to meet business objectives. Implemented organization changes and processes in support of business customers. High customer satisfaction engaging
Business professional with 14+ years of proven results in multiple leadership roles across a variety of geographic and cutrally diverse teams. Successfully led many strategic initiatives and implemented projects/programs in multiple countries simultaneously while providing leadership to global teams to meet business objectives. Implemented organization changes and processes in support of business customers. High customer satisfaction engaging with senior business partner leadership and in the delivery of products and services. Completed MBA from a Top 20 business school.
Specialties: Leadership of Global Teams, General Manager, Strategy, Process Improvement, Project Management, Instructor and Lecturer, Multi-National Experience, Financial Analysis, Financial Valuation, Customer Facing, Budget Management
Global Commercial IT director @ Driving strategy, program deployment, and innovation for global commercial IT in Lilly's animal Heath business unit From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Emerging Markets IT Director @ Led and guided all strategic and account management work for a region in emerging markets (Russia, Turkey, Middle East, and Africa). I also have strategic ownership for all emerging markets digital and mobility strategic IT agendas and program delivery. From July 2012 to June 2014 (2 years) IT Director of Japan @ Senior IT position for Eli Lilly's second largest market of over 2Billion in annual sales. Led and engaged as the chief IT officer and sat on the executive board of the Japan Lilly affiliate. Managed and engaged on all strategic and operational components of affiliate IT engagement. From June 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 1 month) Kobe, Hyogo, JapanJapan Affiliate IT Manager @ Engaged in delivering and supporting global and local applications for the medical business unit within the Japan Affiliate of Eli Lilly.
- International assignment of three years in Japan
- Develped a new IT strategy that closely aligns with business strategic objectives to deliver higher value services.
- Created a new staffing and organization model that will resulted significant cost savings and consolidations of staff resources. From April 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 3 months) Team Leader – Medical IT @ - Created and implemented IT support organization supporting 700 internal users.
- Led 5-person team in creation of local IT strategy for 190 associates; facilitated senior management’s adoption of IT strategy serving internal customers.
- Led re-organization of US affiliate medical IT team resulting in over $1.5M of annual savings. From August 2005 to April 2008 (2 years 9 months) Team Leader – ERP Implementation @ - Led team of 17 to deliver financial procurement functionality (ERP) for company affiliates in North America, South America, and Europe to more than 10,000+ users globally.
- Provided consultation to senior management on global imaging and shared service strategy; successfully led and implemented invoice imaging in 6 European countries and Puerto Rico.
- Led and delivered US and European web invoicing projects leading to 4 headcount savings in the US and European A/P operations. From August 2002 to September 2005 (3 years 2 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance @ Indiana University - Kelley School of Business From 2004 to 2006 Bachelor, Computer Technology @ Purdue University From 1997 to 1999 Bryce Bowman is skilled in: Account Management, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension