Shopper Marketing Assistant Brand Manager at SUPERVALU @
Master of Business Administration (MBA) @
University of Denver - Daniels College of Business
I am an MBA graduate of the University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business with over eight years of corporate retail experience. Currently I lead the Insights, Analytics and Reporting team for Target’s mobile savings app, Cartwheel. I am responsible for developing analytic solutions to meet the needs of the Marketing, Merchandising, and User Experience functions on
I am an MBA graduate of the University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business with over eight years of corporate retail experience. Currently I lead the Insights, Analytics and Reporting team for Target’s mobile savings app, Cartwheel. I am responsible for developing analytic solutions to meet the needs of the Marketing, Merchandising, and User Experience functions on Cartwheel’s agile Product Team. My team is charged with ensuring insights focus on enabling the Product’s short and long-term health.
Before joining Target, I was a Shopper Marketing Assistant Brand Manager responsible for leading cross-functional teams to build marketing plans at Supervalu. I initiated numerous process enhancements that helped build Supervalu’s Shopper Marketing competencies. Notable responsibilities included budget tracking, sales planning/reporting, and retail communication designed to drive program execution.
My goal is to continually learn and grow in my current position at Target. My interests center on marketing, analytics, apps and harnessing data to drive decision making.
Specialties: Business Intelligence, Analytics, Mobile Apps, Web Analytics, CRM, Statistics, Technology, Data Mining, Social Media, Insights, Marketing, Branding, Budgeting, Sales reporting, Merchandising
Manager, Cartwheel Insights Lead @ Develop, direct, and oversee Cartwheel analytic services, resources, and information assets of the product team. Drive the strategic direction and application of analytic solutions that provide insights to marketing, merchandising, user experience and vendor management teams.
• Direct analytics team, third party agencies and cross-functional partners to build and execute business intelligence solutions that inform decision-making.
• Ensure insights focus on enabling the product’s short and long-term health by developing and measuring product-focused KPI.
• Provide benchmarks and apply new methodologies for understanding product performance.
• Present insights to all levels of the organization, from product performance summaries for executive leadership to tactical product metrics for functional business teams within Cartwheel.
• Oversee the optimization, design, and build of business intelligence solutions that support Cartwheel reporting, analytics and data transfer initiatives.
• Strategically grow data mining, movement, and reporting capabilities in an ever changing, product business environment.
• Oversee functional team dashboard development to ensure accuracy and alignment with Cartwheel’s vision, goals and objectives. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaSocial Insights Manager @ From November 2012 to Present (3 years) Sr. Specialist, Brand & Editorial Planning, Target.com Presentation @ From April 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 7 months) Shopper Marketing Assistant Brand Manager at SUPERVALU @ • Develop & execute Shopper Marketing programs by leading cross-functional teams and Agencies.
• Lead program development process utilizing strategies, objectives, and data (category and customer) to create a comprehensive Shopper Marketing plan that drives sales and helps build Retail and Vendor brands.
• Implement all components of Shopper Marketing platforms including budgeting, tactic development, stakeholder project management, retail execution, and ROI measurement reporting.
o Manage program budgets exceeding $4MM dollars, covering six centralized retail banners.
o Collaborate with Merchandising and Research teams to ensure programs are customer-centric and attain business objectives.
o Employ marketing tactics that maximize program effectiveness by collaborating with Media, Brand, Interactive, and Customer Marketing teams.
o Execute communication plan with Retail Banners and Agencies to ensure programs are implemented.
• Managed Summer Headquarters program resulting in 5% average sales increase for participating products.
• Assisted in planning and initiated execution of $4MM Holiday program; Supervalu’s largest program to date.
• Played key role in development and presentation of F12 Shopper Marketing Plan at Supervalu’s first annual summit. From January 2009 to March 2010 (1 year 3 months)
Bachelor's degree, Marketing @ University of Denver From 2002 to 2007 Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @ University of Denver - Daniels College of Business From 2002 to 2007
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension