"How bad do you want it?"
That question is one of the driving factors behind my motivation, both at work and life. Each day brings its own unique challenges and it is up to us how we tackle those challenges. I believe every person has their own individual talent that can be added to any team and
"How bad do you want it?"
That question is one of the driving factors behind my motivation, both at work and life. Each day brings its own unique challenges and it is up to us how we tackle those challenges. I believe every person has their own individual talent that can be added to any team and make it better. I'm a strong willed, determined individual who likes to get the job done efficiently, while learning and connecting with others. I’ve spent most of my time within the sales organization, collaborating with Sales Ops and Sales Reps, ensuring the successful sales of our products. Now, through the transformation of my career, I decided I wanted to take a look at the other side of the coin and find the innovative people who create these products that help us continue in connecting the world’s professionals and creating economic opportunity.
Outside of work, I am a competitive Olympic-style weightlifter. I've traveled to multiple national level meets across the country and will continue to until my body doesn't let me. There's only one time in our lives when we can pursue our athletic dreams - when we are young. I've set pretty high goals for myself and plan on going after them. So, again I ask, "How bad do you want it?"
Technical Recruiting Associate @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Senior Sales Process Analyst @ • Lead, consult, and advise west coast Enterprise Relationship Managers on complex deals.
• Directly support west coast ENT RMs and Key Account Managers on day to day inquiries.
• Collaborate with and train sales reps on new products, processes, and answer "how to" questions.
• Test and work cross functionally with Oracle admins/engineers when implementing new system enhancements between SalesForce.com and Oracle.
• Act as point of contact for our APAC team working graveyard shift while they process orders.
• Facilitate and lead weekly NAMER order management meetings.
• Take part in and review monthly audits with the Senior team.
• Complete day to day requests out of a case queue with a 4 hour SLA, also processing Senior cases. From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Order Management Specialist @ • Audit and process orders closed by sales reps globally.
• Answer sales rep inquiries and help facilitate fixes to orders post sale.
• Overwatch the release of a new product, working with product managers to monitor sales rep trends.
• Train and mentor new hires for the first 3 months until fully ramped up.
• Complete day to day requests out of a case queue with a 4 hour SLA. From June 2013 to February 2015 (1 year 9 months) Data Quality Analyst @ • Worked out of a cases queue to respond to requests with a 4 hour SLA.
• Verify, merge, and update accounts to help sales team efficiency.
• Take on unique side projects that helped streamline the sales team workflow.
• Helped and advised individual sales reps with any personal requests or inquiries. From December 2012 to June 2013 (7 months) Format Quality Assurance Tester @ Sony Computer Entertainment America is one of the largest and most recognizable names in the video game industry. SCEA is the headquarter for all North American operations and is responsible for the growth in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
During my time there, I met and worked closely with many talented individuals that were able to come up with multiple solutions to a single problem. I was promoted to Senior Tester and began leading small groups through the testing procedure of titles.
Main duties included:
• Test and check software and hardware that was submitted to the Format QA department.
• Analyze and report issues, submit and redline bug reports, and enter reports into a our database.
• Work closely with leads and senior leads, meeting deadlines and completing tasks on-time and ahead of schedule.
• Mentored new hires and was a point of contact for any immediate questions. From October 2009 to December 2012 (3 years 3 months) Field Representative between Laborers and Project Managers @ Malcolm Drilling has been one of the the innovators and leaders in deep foundation drilling for the past 50+ years. They are also one of the largest foundation drillers on the West Coast.
While working as the field representative, I worked in the trenches with the field workers and also took notes and helped the project managers. Working the role taught me how to communicate clearly between the two groups, pay great attention to detail, and show I didn't mind getting dirt under my fingernails.
• Communicated with field workers and retrieved tools that were requested/required.
• Recorded consumables on job and screened new parts.
• Reorganized and streamlined workplace while helping field supervisor with clerical duties.
• Analyzed and manipulated excel spread sheets accounting for equipment purchases, equipment rentals, and tracking of equipment. From June 2008 to August 2008 (3 months)
BA, Social Science/ w Econ @ University of Southern California Brian Wilhelm is skilled in: Leadership, Video Games, Analysis, Testing, Salesforce.com, Data Analysis, Teamwork, Marketing, Sales, DevTrack, PS3, PSP, Order Management, Time Management, Quality Assurance
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension