Managing Partner @ Connekt Home and Business Solutions, LLC
Account Manager @ Life Time Athletic
Results-producing Sales Manager and Marketing Professional who demonstrates yearly improvements in sales and marketing efforts, customer service ratings and team productivity. Exceptional academic qualifications including the receipt of my Bachelor of Science in Business Management combined with hands-on experience increasing revenues for industry leaders. Extremely motivated professional who creates new business by providing excellent customer service and
Results-producing Sales Manager and Marketing Professional who demonstrates yearly improvements in sales and marketing efforts, customer service ratings and team productivity. Exceptional academic qualifications including the receipt of my Bachelor of Science in Business Management combined with hands-on experience increasing revenues for industry leaders. Extremely motivated professional who creates new business by providing excellent customer service and establishing strategic partnerships with clients. Strong management skills with the ability to turn under-producing individuals into award-winning team members. Exceptional tenure with a solid work history showing promotions to positions with more authority and responsibility. Consistently exceeds all personal and corporate sales quotas.
Account Manager @ • Develop comprehensive recruiting and sourcing strategies/solutions delivering top talent to fulfill your company’s business and talent demands
• Strong focus on Monster’s value behind a wide range of products.
• Develop and deliver presentations & demonstrations to existing and new clients.
• Manage high-volume and niche candidate recruitment activity
• Drive the recruiting process for organizations in various industries (Financial, Insurance, Software, etc)
• Own candidate generation, responses, interview process management
• Lead weekly engagement calls with hiring managers and HR department heads
• Effectively build relationships with hiring managers
• Identify opportunities for process improvement resulting in customer satisfaction and project success
• Maintain data reports, performance metrics, and ROI on a weekly basis to deliver to clients
• Evaluate supply & demand to increase business opportunities
• Provide clients with competitive and local market intelligence From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Managing Partner @ • Consistently provide outstanding IT support to residential clients and small to medium-sized businesses resulting in continued retention, referrals and strategic corporate growth.
• Analyze client needs and provide solutions for users and businesses in the following areas: Computer Setup for Mac and Pc, iPad and tablet setup, Mobile Device Configuration, Performance Tune-ups, Malware, Spyware and Virus Removal, Wireless and Wired Networking, Network Security, Data Backup and Recovery, Data Transfer and System Maintenance.
• Create and design plans to professionally conduct in-home training for all skill levels.
• Develop and implement marketing plans, provide social media support, design websites and manage content to drive new traffic to clients business greatly increasing revenue streams
• Successfully upsell through email marketing, social media and company website, resulting in an increase of clients in a very competitive markets.
• Continually provide excellent customer service resulting in a high retention rate and customer referral base. From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Account Manager @ • Achieve daily, weekly and monthly acquisition and retention goals through persistent and enthusiastic outreach.
• Customize the buying experience by encouraging involvement with our people, programs and places to align with the unique needs, interests and goals of each prospective member.
• Recruit new members through outbound calling and lead generation.
• Initiate, develop and grow relationships with new and current members.
• Leverage new and existing relationships to maximize member referrals. From December 2014 to September 2015 (10 months) Sales Manager @ • Effectively compiled marketing data and pre-sold limited memberships for a new private upscale Tennis, Fitness and Golf club and award winning Bosse Spa and Style salon.
• Professionally managed the entire membership sale process from initial contact, through follow-up, and to closing the sale, after-sales care and referrals.
• Knowledgeably trained sales and concierge team of both full and part-time associates – developed a team that exceeded all quotas and greatly increased revenues.
• Creatively developed sales and marketing strategies, executed team meetings and trainings.
• Cross-collaborated with CEO’s, VP’s, COO’s & VC’s selling Bosse Sports as a destination and ensuring overall club satisfaction.
• Independently designed and developed marketing strategies and sold over 540 memberships resulting in over $3.5 million in annual generated revenue
• Successfully upsold programs to members for departments that increased annual revenue by $1.1 million.
• Effectively forecasted annual sales and budgets for the coming year.
• Developed a successful sales strategy for Champions Cup Tennis at Bosse Sports 2006
• Marketed Iron Chef charity event at Bosse Sports raising over $200,000 for 2 charities
• Implemented “Concierge Program” focusing on member satisfaction & additional ancillary sales.
• Created member social functions.
• Published stories in or on Forbes, CBI, Boston Magazine, CNBC, CBS, NECN
• Created print advertising for Bosse Sports and Bosse Spa and Style resulting in “Best of Boston” award.
• Implemented new member referral programs to help grow current membership.
• Negotiated contracts for direct marketing advertisements through print and radio.
• Manage and support corporate email structure and security.
• Implemented and managed SonicWall Network Security
• Vendor management to ensure all licenses were current and up to date
• Designed and manage bossesports.com,bossespaandstyle.com From April 2003 to July 2013 (10 years 4 months) Director of Sales and Operations @ • Professionally hired, trained and scheduled a 20-member team of full and part-time associates.
• Knowledgeably managed the day-to-day operations of a 78,000 sq. ft. facility.
• Constantly ensured and enforced safety policies for over 10,000 members which drove sales forward.
• Creatively developed sales and marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
• Proficiently managed 15 workstations and 4 printers.
• Implemented sales/service incentive programs to achieve sales in excess of $2M in 2001.
• Created a dynamic referral program in affiliation with Reebok International Ltd. From January 2000 to December 2002 (3 years) Membership Director @ • Directed and monitored new product launch programs.
• Developed pricing and marketing strategies to promote awareness and build name recognition.
• Prepared timely sales forecasts and account status reports to provide Management Team with critical information needed to manage resources necessary to support sales activities.
• Directed membership coordinators to consistently meet sales quota objectives through execution of account strategy that prioritized opportunity expansion, new business development and maintenance of existing accounts.
• Exceeded sales targets by 60% despite the significant increase in competition.
• Targeted previously untapped markets through creation of “invitation only” mailers. From January 1995 to December 1999 (5 years) Membership Coordinator @ • Maintained all aspects of account management ranging from servicing the established account base to acquiring and targeting new accounts.
• Conducted formal product and service presentations to customers and provided timely follow-up leads and handled all sales correspondence.
• Consistently established strong repeat and referral rates which resulted in exceeding performance goals.
• Exceeded personal sales quota by over 200% and led the team in surpassing individual quotas by an average of 150%. From January 1993 to December 1995 (3 years)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing/Marketing Management, General @ University of Massachusetts, Amherst From 1990 to 1993 Brian Lynch is skilled in: Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Microsoft Excel, Public Relations, Fitness, Marketing Communications, Advertising, Community Outreach, Management, Event Management, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension