Account Executive @ WalkMe enables online businesses and service providers to increase conversion and improve service, while slashing the cost required to support your customers. By using WalkMe, the world's first interactive online guidance system, business owners and service providers are able to overlay on-screen ‘Walk-Thrus’ that assist end-users to quickly and easily complete any online process,
Account Executive @ WalkMe enables online businesses and service providers to increase conversion and improve service, while slashing the cost required to support your customers. By using WalkMe, the world's first interactive online guidance system, business owners and service providers are able to overlay on-screen ‘Walk-Thrus’ that assist end-users to quickly and easily complete any online process, turning even the most complex tasks into intuitive and user-friendly experiences.
Start using WalkMe and:
• Increase conversions and task completion
• Improve service, while slashing the cost required to support your customers
• Encourage self-service, making any online process intuitive
• Significantly reduce the time spent creating a training and support infrastructure
WalkMe is easy to implement:
• No modification or integration required
• Does not require any technical skills
• Complies with the strictest security standards From January 2015 to Present (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaCorporate Account Executive @ Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading cloud-based marketing software platform for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today’s digital, social, mobile and offline channels, the Marketo® solution includes a complete suite of applications that help organizations acquire new customers more efficiently, maximize customer loyalty and lifetime value, improve sales effectiveness, and provide analytical insight into marketing’s contribution to revenue growth. Marketo’s applications are known for their breakthrough ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 150 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 30,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results.
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe and Australia, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 2,500 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com From August 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive @ Brightpearl is a commerce acceleration platform for growing businesses. It manages inventory, orders, and customer communications for smaller companies allowing them to focus on the activities that make them successful. Brightpearl fully integrates the online channels that allow its customers to compete with bigger retailers with integrations to Magento, eBay. amazon, and many more. Smart, dynamic, and ambitious retailers and wholesalers are embracing Brightpearl as the platform to help them grow faster.
www.brightpearl.com From October 2012 to August 2013 (11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Sales Specialist @ MINDBODY is a fun, innovative, and successful software company based in San Luis Obispo, California. Our mission is to leverage technology to improve the health and wellness of the world. We do this by providing a web based business management software for businesses in the health, wellness, and beauty industries, and supporting our software with other services such as credit card processing, mobile apps, and more.
As a software sales specialist I present the MINDBODY business management software via online demos and at tradeshows, manage a high volume of inbound/outbound leads using Salesforce, sell up to 18 new clients each month consistently meeting or passing all monthly/quarterly sales goals, responsible for scheduling demonstrations of the software through cold calls, manage premium accounts that have already purchased the software. From May 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 6 months) San Luis Obispo, California AreaResearch Analyst / Intern @ Cold called investment and commercial companies to collect information on their office requirements, created marketing flyers for E-Blasts, scheduled meetings with companies planning to renegotiate or sign a new lease, and updated office database with new clients. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Hong Kong
Bachelor, Business Finance and Appraisal @ California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo From 2006 to 2010 Escondido High School Brandon Ness is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Cold Calling, Sales, SaaS, Sales Management, Lead Generation, Direct Sales, Account Management, Start-ups, Sales Process, Marketing Strategy, Solution Selling, Sales Operations, Social Networking, Marketing, Management, Business Development, Marketo, Marketing Automation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension