Major Gift Program Specialist for the Wakemed Foundation @
Associate Director of Crisis Intervention @ Interact
I am a highly motivated self-starter ready for a challenge. I love working with a group to accomplish a shared goal, but also enjoy working independently to reach my personal goals. I was recently awarded the Triangle Business Journal’s 2015 40 Under 40 award. It was a true honor and I am thankful to my mentors and
I am a highly motivated self-starter ready for a challenge. I love working with a group to accomplish a shared goal, but also enjoy working independently to reach my personal goals. I was recently awarded the Triangle Business Journal’s 2015 40 Under 40 award. It was a true honor and I am thankful to my mentors and family for their support and guidance.
- 2015 Chamber Campaign, WakeMed Team
- 2015-2016 Raleigh Chamber Board of Directors
- Advisory Board 2015-2016, Chair, YPN Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Board 2014-2015, Chair Elect, YPN Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- 2013-2014 Bailey's Find Jewelry Advisory Board
- 2014 Chamber Campaign, WakeMed Team
- Advisory Board 2013-2014, Chair of Programs, YPN Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Chamber Campaign WakeMed Team Leader
- Advisory Board 2012-2013, Vice-Chair of Programs , YPNGreater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 Chamber Campaign WakeMed Team Member
- Rookie of the Campaign
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- Association of Healthcare Professionals
- Activate Good
Special Trainings / Certificates
AFP: 2011 Philanthropy Forecast 1/18/11
AFP: Mentor Program 3/31/11
AFP: New Member Meet & Greet 6/2/11
AFP: Building Relationships that Pay Off 7/26/11
AFP: 2011 NC Philanthropy Conference (RTP) 8/11/11
AFP: New Member Committee member
AFP: Structure your Development Office for Success 10/5/11
AFP: Speed Mentoring 10/13/11
AFP: Raising money when Boomers, X & Y Collide: Generational Crossroads 10/20/11
YPN Events: 2010 - Present
Donor Relations, Stewardship, Fundraising, Communication Skills: Nonverbal, Interpersonal, Intercultural, Relational, Gender, Group, etc
Time Management Skills: Works well with deadlines, works in timely fashion, Organized and Independent, Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and R-Client
Director of Annual Giving & Stewardship @ • Works with Executive Director/Board to set Annual Campaign goals, identify and implement new annual giving approaches such as direct mail, online giving and other programs designed to reach out to grateful patients.
• Plans, solicits and directs coordination of Annual Campaign segments for all divisions Individuals, Corporations and Physicians to include: solicitation of current and new annual giving donors and prospects by direct-mail, online giving and grateful patient programs
• Assures timely mailing of solicitations and acknowledgements to meet or exceed deadlines. Codes, Tracks and maintains donor records in Raiser’s Edge.
• Lead staff in supporting and coordinating with the Annual Fund Committee of the Board and Medical Staff to cultivate and solicit gifts.
• Works with Committee(s), Chairs, and PR to ensure that recognition of annual donors is appropriate and accurate at Society of 1961 events or other Foundation events as necessary.
• Supervises and oversees staff responsible for communications, events, Employee Campaign, and website to develop stronger program linkages to annual giving.
• Coordinates Annual Campaign activities with Major Gifts Campaign actives to ensure there is no overlap. From July 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) Major Gift Program Specialist for the Wakemed Foundation @ From August 2010 to July 2012 (2 years) Associate Director of Crisis Intervention @ From April 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 5 months) S.A.F.E. Center Coordinator @ From October 2008 to August 2010 (1 year 11 months) Crisis Line Coordinator @ From September 2005 to October 2008 (3 years 2 months) Assistant to the Directors @ From January 2005 to September 2005 (9 months)
BA @ Meredith College From 2000 to 2004 Blair Reynolds is skilled in: Leadership, Fundraising, Public Relations, Program Management, Event Management, Annual Giving, Philanthropy, Research, Community Outreach, Customer Service, Event Planning, Grants, Healthcare, Marketing Communications, Microsoft Office
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension