Enterprise E-mail Team Lead III - Vice President @ Wells Fargo
Accomplished and highly effective Technical Manager with proven track record of performance driving enterprise value and excellence through the application of outstanding technical and administrative acumen. Robust over ten year history managing email migrations and strategic teams in diverse planning, implementation, and cleanup activities involving over 400,000 user accounts. Instrumental in leveraging expertise in messaging protocols, applications,
Accomplished and highly effective Technical Manager with proven track record of performance driving enterprise value and excellence through the application of outstanding technical and administrative acumen. Robust over ten year history managing email migrations and strategic teams in diverse planning, implementation, and cleanup activities involving over 400,000 user accounts. Instrumental in leveraging expertise in messaging protocols, applications, and messaging environment architecture and design. Exceptional communication and liaise skills further solidify ability to develop engaging stakeholder relationships and facilitate processes that transverse multiple business units. Hands-on and dynamic team leader; interactive management style complements capacity to direct cross-functional teams of professionals and drive optimal productivity and performance.
Enterprise Exchange & Mobility Engineering and Development Manager - Vice President @ • Spearhead project teams in executing email, mobility and development engineering and consulting for a 360,000+ user Microsoft Exchange environment, 35,000+ user Blackberry environment, 16,000+ iDevice users, 50,000+ ZL Email Compliance user environment, 120,000+ Microsoft Office Communicator users, and Internet mail run through Sendmail servers.
• Oversee project and team budgets; process analysis and reporting; and staff performance, coaching, and appraisal.
• Lead all merger activity planning, managing, and implementation for Enterprise Messaging, including email application migrations, email/directory integration, instant messaging migrations, and Merger Project Office and CIO collaborations.
• Responsible for new innovations and new product review/assessment prior to implementation. Head Strategic Planning, Total Cost of Ownership, and Return on Investment for all messaging service products.
• Orchestrate the engineering of all aspects of email and mobility platforms, inclusive of engineering activities for Microsoft Exchange, Blackberry, and iDevices; infrastructure design, build designs, capacity planning, and software/hardware lifecycle.
• Administer development activities within enterprise messaging, including application development of a provisioning system for all offered services, cost recovery application for all services, compliance tools for validating email, instant messaging and SMS texting, and multiple utilities/tools to automate current manual functions. From May 1998 to Present (17 years 8 months) Sr. Messaging Services Engineer/Integration Manager – Vice President @ • Directed the engineering/integration and project management team for messaging services, leading the development of a provisioning system, cost recovery application, email validation compliance tools, instant messaging and SMS texting, and multiple utilities/tools to automate current manual functions.
• Conducted research and planning of new technology, design and architecture of all messaging services products, Tier IV support for all messaging products, and vendor relationship management.
• Managed team activities encompassing the engineering/architecting of a 75,000+ user Lotus Notes environment, 45,000+ user Microsoft Exchange environment, 14,000+ user Blackberry environment, 45,000 E-mail Compliance environment running on Assentor, 45,000+ Instant Messaging environment running on Microsoft Office Communicator, and the Internet e-mail backbone consisting of Sendmail and Trend IMSS. From May 1998 to Present (17 years 8 months) Enterprise E-mail Team Lead III - Vice President @ • Administered the Electronic Mail switch and directories environment and team of developers. Chiefly responsible for all budgets, reviews, and technology management.
• Served as Project Lead of a 12-person team in the conversion of an out-dated email switching technology to a new system.
• Provided senior leadership with continuous feedback and executive summaries regarding project and environment status. Actively involved in creating RFI’s and RFP’s, meeting with respondees, and making subsequent recommendations.
• Responsible for Lotus Messaging Switch Administration. Operated as the Senior Messaging Architect and Engineer, and led the team that converted 40,000+ users to Lotus Notes from TAO email (mainframe based email system). From May 1998 to Present (17 years 8 months) Electronic Messaging Engineer @ From January 1997 to January 1998 (1 year 1 month) Network Engineer @ From January 1996 to January 1997 (1 year 1 month) Network Administrator @ From January 1992 to January 1996 (4 years 1 month) PC Coordinator @ From January 1991 to January 1992 (1 year 1 month) Office Automation Assistant @ From January 1988 to January 1990 (2 years 1 month)
BA, Computer Information Sciences @ Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration From 1994 to 1996 Oakland University From 1991 to 1994 Boise State University From 1988 to 1990 Bill Gramlich is skilled in: Blackberry, Enterprise Architecture, Lotus Notes, Integration, Process Improvement, Mergers, Business Management, Team Building, Customer Relations, Lotus Domino, Outlook, IT Management, Strategic Planning, Architecture, Deployment
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension