Over the last
A quick message for recruiters:
I am not interested in relocating from the Raleigh-Durham area. I also get a lot of recruiter messages, and therefore am not able to answer all of them. If you want to hear back from me about a position, please include the following information:
- Name of the company
- Exact Job Role
- Job Location
- Why you contacted me specifically and why you think I'd be a fit (non-generic)
- Approximate Role salary
I recognize that this may not be your normal practice, and might add effort to the process, so if it is too much, feel free to pass on me and send your messages along to somebody else.
Senior Front End Developer @ Acting as the lead Front-End Developer for a rapidly growing development team, working to build out the web app for Windsor Circle's Customer Retention Automation platform.
While at Windsor Circle I have completed several major projects, first as the sole front-end developer, then as lead developer on a team of 3 front-end developers
- Created a generic wizard workflow to allow our users to create new email campaigns
- Developed a new settings and information area for our client accounts
- Built a Kanban style communication tool to coordinate work with our clients, including drag and drop features, user assignment, todo lists and task templating
- Built a "segment builder" tool to allow users to segment their customers into groups using a rules based interface.
- Worked as a team to build workflows making it easy for retailers to build Replenishment, Cart Recovery, and Browse Abandonment email campaigns
All of this work was done primarily using BackboneJS, MarionetteJS, jQuery, RequireJS, and LESS. Supporting tools included Gulp, Bower, Babel (for writing ES6 code), and Jasmine/Karma (for writing Unit tests). Most of these tools and frameworks were researched, introduced, configured and maintained by me since joining Windsor Circle From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Software Engineer II @ Working as part of the main Development team for Cisco Prime Performance Manager.
I am responsible for the graphing/chart displays for the product, as well as other assignments as necessary, with an emphasis on front end web development work.
Over the past 2 years I have been the primary developer for a significant number of major features, mostly on the front end, though I have done full stack work as necessary for specific requirements.
I also have contributed to pushing the team to work with modern web technologies, introducing and advocating for the use of jQuery, KnockoutJS, requireJS, Jasmine, and jsHint. From May 2011 to February 2014 (2 years 10 months) Student Developer @ • Worked on a team to create a Java-based reference implementation for a large scale network vulnerability remediation system
• Contributed to developing requirements and design documents
• Created database schema to represent system data and implemented it in MySQL From August 2010 to May 2011 (10 months) Software Engineering Intern @ - Created a Java application to automate the research software manufacturing process, reducing production time by up to 75%
- Debugged a large-scale Java tool for converting and displaying data From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension