Recently, I have been extremely fortunate enough to have dived into the Internet of Things (IoT) realm, being responsible for Silicon Valley clients, designing and building innovative, cutting-edge solutions where Mobile Payments are implemented in the Connected Car space.
My business ventures have taken me around the world collaborating with people from multiple backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities. I have worked with teams from Italy, France, the UK, Ireland, China, India, the Philippines, Canada, and Australia – even over-seeing a large team in Argentina for a period of over a year. Aside from professional engagements, I have spent time in China, Greece, Turkey, Italy, and Argentina.
I currently live in Chicago, Illinois with my beautiful and talented wife, Georgia. I thrive in an environment with creative, personable, and jovial people building exciting, fun, or impactful products.
Software Engineer Manager @ Mobility Software Engineer Manager and Consultant for Accenture Digital. Primary expertise in Android, Java, mobility solutions, team management, client management, software development, project management, and agile. Experienced in mobility design, connected car, CI, and architecture patterns (MVC, etc).
Recent highlights include:
Connected Vehicle at Multinational Financial Services Corporation, Multiple Auto OEMs, and Multinational Technology Corporations
- Led design & development for connected car on HMI in Android (2.3.4, 5.1), also designed experiences for Linux (Fedora), and iOS (8.4).
- Integrated BT LE (4.0), NFC (for payments), Beacons, Geo-fencing (Non-Google Play), Automotive System Event Handling (Parking State, Acceleration, etc.), Distracted Driving Regulations
- Featured at MWC '15 in (Barcelona)
- Presented to CEO of Global Auto OEM in '15 (S. Korea)
Mobile Development at Large International Investment Bank
- Developed/Designed an app targeted for Android tablets (4.2 and above).
- Built custom Views, analyzed and narrowed performance gaps (View Recycling, reducing "jankiness")
- Adapted iOS designs; crafted Android POC for client
- Target enterprise/industry audience of ~50,000 users (UK + US)
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery at Multi-National Tourism and Hospitality Corporation
- Managed 8+ member team which was a combination of client and consultant personnel.
- Led design, development, and deployment of a federated CI/CD framework (250+ applications)
- Integrated Jenkins, Git + GitHub, Chef, JaCoCo, Groovy.
- Managed 6+ Testing Team (on-shore); 20+ Testing Team (off-shore)
- Web App Development (C#) at Global Technology Firm (2.5 years)
- Automated Interface Deployment (Java, XML, Perl) for Large Insurance Firm (8 months) From June 2007 to Present (8 years 7 months) Software Developer Internship @ Internship where primary responsibilities included prototyping and research/development. Flexware Innovation tailors manufacturing IT systems to improve data collection, automation integration, production interfaces, digital dashboards, and manufacturing information tools. From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months) Intern @ Meta-data management From May 2005 to August 2005 (4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension