MA, Economics @
The New School for Social Research
Front Desk Associate @ WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) London, United KingdomMarket Research Analyst @ -
Front Desk Associate @ WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) London, United KingdomMarket Research Analyst @ - Provide financial reporting, bid preparation, budgeting & forecast analysis on the firm’s development & hospitality performance.
- Conduct research & analyze viable scenarios and commercial leases on current & future real estate development projects.
- Assist in supervision of firm's new office construction project & liaise between the contractors, vendors, and the Senior Management on job progress. From March 2015 to August 2015 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaExecutive Assistant to President of Sales @ - Provide financial reporting on the firm's sales performance to the President of Sales & other executives.
- Conduct research on various topics (extending client base, office locations, etc.) to enhance firm's sales performance for the executives.
- Assist and support the President of Sales in administration, events, meetings, and business travels. From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) Greater New York City AreaMusic Marketing Intern @ - Plan and execute Tastemaker marketing & DJ promotion campaigns, including research and reporting.
- Format content for Giant Step webpages and Giant step contests through WordPress and CRM database.
- Maintain and research new DJs and accounts for providing Giant Step services. From January 2014 to May 2014 (5 months) Greater New York City AreaManagerial Intern @ - Extensive research on potential ultra/high-net-worth clients corresponding to the firm's vision.
- Structure and translate (from French to English) corporate documents, website, and presentations.
- Assist and support the Managing Director of Banque Transatlantique - New York Representative Office in administration, client events, and meetings. From May 2013 to December 2013 (8 months) Greater New York City AreaCorporate Access Intern @ - Collaborated on the organization of the logistics for corporate and analyst roadshows.
- Maintained the company databases, CRM, client lists, expense sheets, and weekly reports up-to-date.
- Transmitted the daily research materials to clients through FactSet. From January 2013 to May 2013 (5 months) TA for Financial Accounting; Statistics; Math for Life courses @ - Assisted the students registered to these courses by organizing and leading private and group sessions. From June 2012 to July 2012 (2 months) Paris Area, FrancePart-Time Sales Representative @ - Facilitated the sales to the high-profile, international clientele and communicated the brand's image. From October 2011 to December 2011 (3 months) Paris Area, FranceResearch Intern @ - Provided in-depth research and analysis of the economy and the financial markets of Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, for an international study published by the firm, as part of a research team.
- Research and individually presented an internal study on Turkey for investment and expansion purposes to the Senior Management. From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months) Paris Area, France
Inter-University Consortium, Real Estate Finance & Development @ Columbia University - Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation From 2014 to 2014 MA, Economics @ The New School for Social Research From 2012 to 2014 BA, International Economics, Minor in Applied Mathematics @ American University of Paris From 2009 to 2012 Semester Abroad, International Economics @ Harvard University From 2011 to 2011 A Levels, Business, ICT, Mathematics, French, Spanish @ British School of Paris From 2005 to 2009 Begum Elsa Cura is skilled in: Research, Economics, Market Research, Microsoft Excel, English, Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, CRM databases, Digital Marketing, Salesforce.com, Mathematica, Mac OS, Windows OS, Customer Service, Financial Analysis
Looking for a different
Begum Elsa Cura?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension