HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht (Hogeschool Utrecht)
Sharp and sensitive, capable of building strong personal relationships on all levels of the organization. An excellent conceptual thinker able to quickly analyze, structure and present complex business challenges in a comprehendible manner. Stimulating and action orientated, knows to create enthusiasm and energy to bring Lean into practice and learn from it, time after time. Lean Master
Sharp and sensitive, capable of building strong personal relationships on all levels of the organization. An excellent conceptual thinker able to quickly analyze, structure and present complex business challenges in a comprehendible manner. Stimulating and action orientated, knows to create enthusiasm and energy to bring Lean into practice and learn from it, time after time. Lean Master Black Belt.
Specialties: Operational Management, VSM - Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Management, Collaborative planning / Pull planning, SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Dies, Hoshin - Vision and Strategy Development, Kaizen, RCA - Root Cause Problem Solving, OEE - Overall Equipment Efficiency, FMEA - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, JITM - Job Instructions Training Method.
Partner | Lean Consultant, trainer and Interim Manager. Lean Master Black Belt @ Improving companies using Lean. Programs typically consist out of 4 elements:
- To create a roadmap by defining strategic goals and translate them into concrete improvement projects on every level of the organisation.
- To improve the learning capacity of the organisation by installing a continuous improvement structure to measure and review periodically progress in relation to the set strategic goals.
- To realise improvements by intensive Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen workshops in which improvements are designed and put into practise, resulting in a stable process and trained employees.
- To embed Lean thinking by training future Black Belts to improve the company’s improvement capacity and make them able to continue independently the Lean journey.
- Energy and waste management,
- (Offshore) Construction and ship building,
- (Office) furniture,
- Administration, call centre and semi-government
- Pharmaceutical and food. From August 2009 to Present (6 years 5 months) Owner | Consultant and Interim Manager @ I consider my job as facilitating the development of teams and companies. I use the Lean philosophy and my current residence in Urbino, Italy as tools to inspire and shape development. I am a partner at CRAFT Lean Management and co-owner of Renaissance.me. From January 2009 to Present (7 years) Manager R&D @ Responsible for the development "tailor made" air fresheners for small and large rooms and products for WC cleaning and hygiene, offering a turnkey service to customers concerning:
- Research and development of innovative formulas and packaging solutions;
- Industrialization of the production process;
- Maintenance of the quality standards in the equipped laboratory that carries out chemical and physical analyses on raw materials and finished products. From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) Strategy Consultant Competitive Advantage @ Analysis, design and execution of various strategic, operational optimization and reorganisation programmes in the setting of a recently liberalised market. From April 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 9 months) Lean Consultant @ Lean project manager and consultant during 3 Lean transformations on 3 clusters of (combined heat and) power plants. From May 2005 to April 2007 (2 years) Controller Renewables @ Responsible for the planning and control cycle of Nuon's Renewable Energy Portfolio, consisting of 100 assets in 7 countries and 52 legal entities. From April 2004 to May 2005 (1 year 2 months) Corporate Management Trainee @ 2 year programme intended for the professional development of talent, consisting of 3 rotations, 1 joint project and 40 days of training. From April 2002 to April 2004 (2 years 1 month)
Drs./MSc. @ Nyenrode Business University From 2000 to 2001 BA @ From 1997 to 2000 Bastiaan Brouwer is skilled in: Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Management Consulting, 5S, SMED, Coaching, Consulenza manageriale, FMEA, Operational Excellence, OEE, Operations Management, Root Cause Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension